HL7 Templates SIG Project Outline
The HL7 Templates SIG is charged with the task to define a set of provisions to facilitate production, implementation and comparison of HL7 V3 Template structures. The intent of this set of pages to to gather requriements and associated discussion regarding the HL7 Templates specification, and assist in developing an HL7 Draft Document. It is entirely possible that wording in this section will be incorporated into (or has come from) the Templates Draft Document.
- HL7 Templates Discussion
- What is a Template?
- MnM Template Specification
- Specification of Information Constraint Templates (from Ballot2005Sep) http://www.hl7.org/v3ballot/html/infrastructure/templates/templates.htm
- What is the intended purpose of a Template?
- What are the Types/Classifications of Templates?
- Template Functional Requirements
- Template Requirements Implementation
- "Shallow" vs. "Deep" LIMs (Templates)
- Static Model Working Terms
- Mechanism for using Clinical Statement Pattern in Design
- MIF 2.0 Support for Templates Functional Requirements
- List of template registries