Jump to navigation Jump to search
Discussion Page for Enterprise Architecture Implementation Plan
Please edit the page and add your comments, and date/timestamp. If you wish to be identified with your comments, while signed in as "wiki", please add your name.
archving information from main page Llaakso 17:12, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
- Discussion has occurred various implementation approaches, including
- Top-down reorganization
- Bottom-up test, or "alpha" projects
- where the "alpha" project would be a sub-project of the architecture rollout.
- (draft) Alpha Project charter template
- (draft) Alpha Project considerations
- The goal is to use these charters to validate our overall Alpha strategy by, among other things, confirming the level of coverage over the thing-formerly-known-as-SAEAF that we can achieve through our collaboration. Receipt of the charter would be the trigger to formalize Alpha status through the TSC and to coordinate various kick-off calls with the ArB.
- Alpha project candidates or volunteers include:
- CTS2 - Common Terminology Services 2(Project Insight # 324) - charter draft in progress
- PASS - Privacy, Access and Security Services Functional Model (Project Insight #200)
- CDA R3 - Clinical Document Architecture Release 3 (Project Insight #477)
- Various NCI Initiatives (NCI deployed four services 20090105 developed under SAEAF architecture).
- Others from earlier reference
- John Koisch in an email from the ArB summarized for consideration by the TSC, proposed from ArB WGM minutes, listed by project, with some brief notes about why the ArB thinks they are interesting <<as>> Alpha projects:
- DOD VA EHR-FM -- Message portfolio ; Creates analysis specs for prioritized EHR profiles
- Pa Registies (More than one) -- Most of the analysis done, service interfaces
- COPPA - National Person Registry; Captures RIM semantics, uses instances of the Behavioral Framework(BF); Set of artifacts already done
- OO -- Complex Behavioral models(instances of the Behavioral Framework(BF)) and access patterns
- Patient access to quality care (PAQC) -- Infoway; Messaging expressed in a services metaphor
- CTS2 -- Terminology Services
- Medicine Identity Reconcillation -- PHARMA ; Pushes on OMG harmonization ; Uses EIS for medicine identification
- PASS -- Directing OHT to pull together the work from MCI, Infoway, NeHTA, NHS
- PHER -- Immunization registry.