Search results

Jump to navigation Jump to search
  • ...item_id=2585&start=0 TSC Tracker 2403]. Errata publications go to the CTO (Wayne) and not the TSC. ...form indicates a committee vote but would require final approved by Wayne Kubick, the CTO.
    1 KB (170 words) - 19:20, 19 May 2016
  • | Wayne Kubick||||x|| Wayne Kubick
    3 KB (513 words) - 03:31, 13 December 2012
  • | Wayne Kubick||OK||||
    1 KB (180 words) - 15:19, 23 April 2012
  • |x ||Wayne Kubick || x ||Calvin Beebe||. | || Lloyd McKenzie (FMG) || *Roll call - Dave, Lorraine, Wayne, Calvin, Cecil
    4 KB (554 words) - 20:26, 23 October 2017
  • | ex-officio||.||Wayne Kubick, CTO
    1 KB (147 words) - 19:36, 26 September 2018
  • || .||[mailto: Wayne Kubick]
    2 KB (302 words) - 16:55, 17 June 2016
  • | ||Wayne Kubick || . ||Calvin Beebe||. | || Lloyd McKenzie (FMG) || **Wayne to post registry project gap assessment on FHIR wiki for cosponsoring WGs t
    2 KB (296 words) - 17:50, 20 November 2017
  • |x ||Wayne Kubick || x ||Calvin Beebe||. || **Wayne reports that Bob Dieterle was doing some work. Wayne reports that he's suggested that we don't need to ballot it. Should have so
    4 KB (706 words) - 21:55, 19 December 2016
  • || .||[mailto: Wayne Kubick]
    2 KB (306 words) - 18:08, 3 June 2016
  • | x||Wayne Kubick|| x ||Calvin Beebe||. || **Wayne to look into reclaiming Github account name -- follow up from in active acc
    5 KB (769 words) - 19:17, 30 September 2016
  • |x ||Wayne Kubick || Regrets||Calvin Beebe||. || **Wayne to share ownership of content issue with TSC
    2 KB (312 words) - 22:33, 9 January 2017
  • |x ||Wayne Kubick|| x ||Calvin Beebe||. || **Wayne to look into reclaiming Github account name
    6 KB (836 words) - 21:18, 22 August 2016
  • Wayne Kubick<br> * Lisa will supply HL7 (via Wayne) with material to help draft the RFP request for the project.
    2 KB (403 words) - 21:00, 19 March 2018
  • |x ||Wayne Kubick|| x ||Calvin Beebe||. || **Wayne to look into reclaiming Github account name
    6 KB (848 words) - 20:58, 22 August 2016
  • ||||.||[mailto:none Wayne Kubick]
    3 KB (389 words) - 19:12, 6 January 2017
  • | ||Brian Pech||x||Wayne Kubick|| ||Mark Roche ...ng Committee: Eric Haas, Jenni Syed, Danielle Friend, David Susanto, Wayne Kubick, Steven Posnak
    9 KB (1,104 words) - 15:57, 21 September 2016
  • |x ||Wayne Kubick || Regrets ||Calvin Beebe||. || **MOTION to approve: Grahame/Wayne
    6 KB (877 words) - 20:05, 22 August 2016
  • |x ||Wayne Kubick || . ||Calvin Beebe||. || **MOTION to approve minutes: Grahame/Wayne
    4 KB (489 words) - 20:30, 20 June 2017
  • | ||Wayne Kubick || . ||Calvin Beebe||. || ...cussion over the SMART on FHIR email pointing to the wrong GIT repository. Wayne will remind that they either have to use tracker or spreadsheets.
    3 KB (452 words) - 20:44, 31 July 2017
  • |X||Kubick, Wayne #**'''Motion''' Arb agrees that the external content is appropriate. (Wayne/Paul)
    4 KB (528 words) - 20:40, 2 August 2016

View (previous 20 | next 20) (20 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 500)