September 27, 2011 CBCC Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
- Kathleen Connor
- John Moehrke Security Co-chair
- Richard Thoreson CBCC Co-chair
- Ken Salyards
- Jim Kretz
- Ed Coyne
- Ioana Singureanu
- (02 min) Roll Call
- (02 min) Approve WGM Minutes (next time) & Accept Agenda (unanimous)
- (10 min) ANPRM Privacy Metadata - HL7 and CBCC Feedback - Kathleen Connor. Kathleen will email the draft to the list. The draft was submitted to ONC - the HL7 Policy Committee combined all the WG suggestions including CBCC and Security. The consolidated comments from HL7 WGM will be released shortly. The S&I Data Segmentation for Privacy initiative will take on the topic of privacy metadata.
- (45 min) Project Status
- Confidentiality Codes - the draft proposal waiting for review CBCC vocab facilitator - Rob McClure. Kathleen consolidated the feedback from work group members. She reused the sensitivity and made minor tweaks to the patient/"subject of care". The new proposal identifies receiver's responsibility. Security will elaborate on obligation codes (e.g. do not re-disclose without consent). Harmonization with ISO 7498-2:1980 Confidentiality is already under way informally. We need to have a CBCC-endorsed harmonization proposal completed by October 16th, 2011. The proposal will be reviewed and technically corrected. The Harmonization Meeting takes place Nov. and the outcome will be accepted, accepted with mods, or rejected. We will take a vote on the proposal next week.
- SHIPPS is going to focus on a framework to operationalize eMeasures and provide practical implementation guidance. In that spirit the team leveraged the latest confidentiality code refactoring to illustrate how data segmentation and privacy metadata could be used to bridge the differences between privacy policies across affinity domains.
- CCD for Behavioral (NEW) - joint with FM (update deferred