Sept 19 -
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:10, 6 December 2017 by L heermannlangford (Created page with "Attendees: Laura Heermann Langford, Stephen Chu, Anil Rafpal, Emma Jones, Eric, George Dixon, Joe Quinn, Mike Padula == Notes== *Review of Friday WGM report out notes *Perso...")
Attendees: Laura Heermann Langford, Stephen Chu, Anil Rafpal, Emma Jones, Eric, George Dixon, Joe Quinn, Mike Padula
- Review of Friday WGM report out notes
- Personal reports of last weeks event from Stephen, Laura, Emma, Russ
- Discussion about the necessity of addressing the “tutorial” side of this event – we had more newbies with personal agendas then clinicians attending to test FHIR.
- Stephen reports having a good experience with the Adverse Event table of two participants. Laura asks how is the output from that experience, reportable, scalable, repeatable.
- From the participants point of view:
- - We can advance their knowledge
- - Advance their expertise about FHIR
- Demonstrate a small use case – focuse on a resource or small collection of resrouces. And say that it results in:
- Rubber stamp of approval
- Number of gForges