This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "San Antonio Jan 2017"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(37 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 22: Line 22:
 
|PM
 
|PM
 
|Q3
 
|Q3
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
+
|[[Image:Business_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|'''Vocabulary'''
 
|'''Vocabulary'''
 
* Agenda planning
 
* Agenda planning
 
* Vocabulary tutorial framework
 
* Vocabulary tutorial framework
|  
+
| Ted
|  
+
| Heather
|  
+
| Pecos
 
|-
 
|-
 
|
 
|
 
|
 
|
 
|Q4
 
|Q4
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
+
|[[Image:Business_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|'''Vocabulary'''
 
|'''Vocabulary'''
 
* Workgroup project review
 
* Workgroup project review
 
* Action item review and status
 
* Action item review and status
|  
+
| Ted
|  
+
| Heather
|  
+
| Pecos
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|. |||||||||||||||||
 
|. |||||||||||||||||
Line 47: Line 47:
 
| AM
 
| AM
 
| Q1
 
| Q1
| |[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
+
| |[[Image:Business_med.gif |technical icon]]
|''Vocab'''
+
|'''Vocab'''
 
* Terminology Governance Project
 
* Terminology Governance Project
 
* Tooling
 
* Tooling
|
+
|Jim
|  
+
|Heather
|  
+
|Pecos
 
|-
 
|-
 
|
 
|
 
|
 
|
 
| Q2
 
| Q2
| |[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
+
| |[[Image:Business_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|'''Vocab'''
 
|'''Vocab'''
 
* Terminology Governance Project
 
* Terminology Governance Project
 
* Tooling
 
* Tooling
|
+
|Jim
|  
+
|Heather
|  
+
| Pecos
 
|-
 
|-
 
|
 
|
Line 70: Line 70:
 
|Q3
 
|Q3
 
|[[Image:Business_med.gif |business icon]]
 
|[[Image:Business_med.gif |business icon]]
|'''Vocab/IHTSDO'''
+
|'''Vocab'''
* Meeting with IHTSDO Officers
+
* Vocabulary tutorial review
|  
+
|Russ
|  
+
|Heather
|  
+
|Pecos
 
|-
 
|-
 
|
 
|
Line 82: Line 82:
 
|'''Vocab'''
 
|'''Vocab'''
 
* TermInfo
 
* TermInfo
| Rob H.
+
|Rob H.
|  
+
|Rob M.
|  
+
|Pecos
 
|-
 
|-
 
|
 
|
Line 95: Line 95:
 
| Jim, Ted, Rob M., Rob H., Russ
 
| Jim, Ted, Rob M., Rob H., Russ
 
|  
 
|  
|   
+
Regency ballroom west
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|. |||||||||||||||||
 
|. |||||||||||||||||
Line 106: Line 106:
 
[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|'''Vocab'''
 
|'''Vocab'''
|  
+
* VS Expansion discussion
|  
+
|Jim
|  
+
|Heather
 +
|Pecos
 
|-
 
|-
 +
|
 
|
 
|
 
|Q2
 
|Q2
|
 
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
|'''Vocab (Hosting)/Struct docs'''
+
|'''Vocab (Hosting)/Structured docs'''
|  
+
* Valueset maintenance
|  
+
* Combination concepts/codes
|  
+
* CDA R2.1 binding syntax
 +
* All V3/CDA value sets through harmonization?
 +
|Ted
 +
|Heather
 +
|Rio Grande West
 
|-
 
|-
 
|
 
|
Line 123: Line 128:
 
|Q3
 
|Q3
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
|'''Vocab meeting'''
+
|'''Vocab (hosting)/FHIR Infrastructure'''
|  
+
* Ballot reconciliation
|  
+
* FHIR Vocabulary project - code system profile
|  
+
|Russ
 +
|Heather
 +
|Pecos
 
|-
 
|-
 
|
 
|
Line 133: Line 140:
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|'''Vocab/Patient Care (hosting)'''
 
|'''Vocab/Patient Care (hosting)'''
|  
+
|NA
|  
+
|NA
|  
+
|Rio Grande center
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|. |||||||||||||||||
 
|. |||||||||||||||||
Line 144: Line 151:
 
|Q1
 
|Q1
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
|'''Vocab/MnM/FHIR (Hosting)'''
+
|'''Vocab (Hosting)/MnM/FHIR'''
|  
+
* Use of "Code" data type for non-structural content
|  
+
|Ted
|  
+
|Heather
 +
|Pecos
 
|-
 
|-
 
|
 
|
Line 153: Line 161:
 
|Q2
 
|Q2
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
|'''Vocab/MnM (Hosting)'''
+
|'''Vocab (Hosting)/MnM'''
|
+
* CDA r2 extensions to equivalence in CD datatypes R1
|  
+
* CDA 'same-as' discussion from yesterday
|  
+
* V3 processes and focus evolution
 +
|Ted
 +
|Heather
 +
|Pecos
 
|-
 
|-
 
|
 
|
Line 163: Line 174:
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|'''Vocab/V2 Publishing (Hosting)'''
 
|'''Vocab/V2 Publishing (Hosting)'''
|  
+
* V3 Vocabulary publishing
|  
+
* Publishing V2 vocabulary in computable form
|  
+
|NA
 +
|NA
 +
|Pecos
 
|-
 
|-
 
|
 
|
 
|
 
|
 
|Q4
 
|Q4
|[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif |ballot reconciliation icon]]
+
|[[Image:Business_med.gif |ballot reconciliation icon]]
 
|'''Vocab'''
 
|'''Vocab'''
|  
+
* SDC update
|  
+
|Jim
|  
+
|Heather
 +
| Pecos
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|. |||||||||||||||||
 
|. |||||||||||||||||
Line 184: Line 198:
 
|[[Image:Business_med.gif |business icon]]
 
|[[Image:Business_med.gif |business icon]]
 
|''' Vocab'''
 
|''' Vocab'''
* Co-chair planning for San Antonio
+
* Co-chair planning for Madrid
| Ted
+
|Ted
| Jim
+
|Jim
|  
+
| Pecos
 
|-
 
|-
 
|
 
|
Line 195: Line 209:
 
|''' Vocab (Hosting)/CGIT/InM'''
 
|''' Vocab (Hosting)/CGIT/InM'''
 
* TQA Project
 
* TQA Project
|  
+
* ISO 11179 metadata registry - HL7 requirements
|  
+
* Baltimore item 15 same as project 874 or new project?
|  
+
|Rob M.
 +
|Heather
 +
|Pecos
 
|-
 
|-
 
|
 
|
Line 205: Line 221:
 
|'''Vocab (Hosting)/CGIT'''  
 
|'''Vocab (Hosting)/CGIT'''  
 
* Binding syntax
 
* Binding syntax
|  
+
* Vote on moving project 630 to Vocab
|  
+
|Ted
|  
+
|Heather
 +
|Pecos
 
|-
 
|-
 
|
 
|
Line 213: Line 230:
 
|Q3
 
|Q3
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
|'''Vocab/CGIT/CIMI (Vocab hosting)
+
|'''Vocab (Hosting)/CGIT/CIMI
|  
+
* Issues related to external terminologies
|  
+
|Jim
|  
+
|Heather
 +
|Rio Grande Center
 
|-
 
|-
 
|
 
|
Line 223: Line 241:
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|'''Vocab'''
 
|'''Vocab'''
|  
+
* Co-chair Planning
|  
+
*  HL7 glossary
|  
+
|Heather
 +
|Heather
 +
| Pecos
 
|-
 
|-
 
|
 
|
Line 246: Line 266:
 
|'''HTA/SGB'''
 
|'''HTA/SGB'''
 
* General business
 
* General business
| Attending: Jim, Ted, Rob M.  
+
| Attending: Heather, Ted, Rob M.  
 
| NA
 
| NA
 
|  
 
|  
Line 256: Line 276:
 
|'''HTA/SGB'''
 
|'''HTA/SGB'''
 
* General business
 
* General business
| Attending: Jim, Ted, Rob M.
+
| Attending: Heather, Ted, Rob M.
 
| NA
 
| NA
 
|  
 
|  

Latest revision as of 19:04, 19 January 2017

Draft

Legend

  • business icon - business
  • ballot reconciliation icon - ballot reconciliation
  • technical icon - technical
  • / = joint session


Day Date ' Time Icon Event Chair Scribe Room
Sunday Jan 15 PM Q3 technical icon Vocabulary
  • Agenda planning
  • Vocabulary tutorial framework
Ted Heather Pecos
Q4 technical icon Vocabulary
  • Workgroup project review
  • Action item review and status
Ted Heather Pecos
.
Monday Jan 16 AM Q1 technical icon Vocab
  • Terminology Governance Project
  • Tooling
Jim Heather Pecos
Q2 technical icon Vocab
  • Terminology Governance Project
  • Tooling
Jim Heather Pecos
PM Q3 business icon Vocab
  • Vocabulary tutorial review
Russ Heather Pecos
Q4 technical icon Vocab
  • TermInfo
Rob H. Rob M. Pecos
Q5 business icon Co-Chairs
  • Co-Chair dinner and roundtable
  • FTSD meeting - Russ, Rob H., Ted, Rob M., Jim
Jim, Ted, Rob M., Rob H., Russ Regency ballroom west
.
Tuesday Jan 17 AM Q1 business icon

technical icon

Vocab
  • VS Expansion discussion
Jim Heather Pecos
Q2 technical icon Vocab (Hosting)/Structured docs
  • Valueset maintenance
  • Combination concepts/codes
  • CDA R2.1 binding syntax
  • All V3/CDA value sets through harmonization?
Ted Heather Rio Grande West
PM Q3 technical icon Vocab (hosting)/FHIR Infrastructure
  • Ballot reconciliation
  • FHIR Vocabulary project - code system profile
Russ Heather Pecos
Q4 technical icon Vocab/Patient Care (hosting) NA NA Rio Grande center
.
Wednesday Jan 18 AM Q1 technical icon Vocab (Hosting)/MnM/FHIR
  • Use of "Code" data type for non-structural content
Ted Heather Pecos
Q2 technical icon Vocab (Hosting)/MnM
  • CDA r2 extensions to equivalence in CD datatypes R1
  • CDA 'same-as' discussion from yesterday
  • V3 processes and focus evolution
Ted Heather Pecos
PM Q3 technical icon Vocab/V2 Publishing (Hosting)
  • V3 Vocabulary publishing
  • Publishing V2 vocabulary in computable form
NA NA Pecos
Q4 ballot reconciliation icon Vocab
  • SDC update
Jim Heather Pecos
.
Thursday Jan 19 AM Q0 business icon Vocab
  • Co-chair planning for Madrid
Ted Jim Pecos
Q1 technical icon Vocab (Hosting)/CGIT/InM
  • TQA Project
  • ISO 11179 metadata registry - HL7 requirements
  • Baltimore item 15 same as project 874 or new project?
Rob M. Heather Pecos
Q2 technical icon Vocab (Hosting)/CGIT
  • Binding syntax
  • Vote on moving project 630 to Vocab
Ted Heather Pecos
PM Q3 technical icon Vocab (Hosting)/CGIT/CIMI
  • Issues related to external terminologies
Jim Heather Rio Grande Center
Q4 technical icon Vocab
  • Co-chair Planning
  • HL7 glossary
Heather Heather Pecos
Q5 technical icon Co-Chairs
  • Thursday night facilitator roundtable
Attending Chairs: Ted, Russ, Rob H. NA
.
Friday Jan 20 AM Q1 business icon HTA/SGB
  • General business
Attending: Heather, Ted, Rob M. NA
Q2 business icon HTA/SGB
  • General business
Attending: Heather, Ted, Rob M. NA
PM Q3 No Meeting
Q4 No Meeting