This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "SDWG May 2017 Madrid Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{{subst::SDWG_Agenda}}")
 
 
(45 intermediate revisions by 5 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
__NOTOC__<!--  
 
__NOTOC__<!--  
 +
-->
  
EDITORS:
+
*return to:
1) To prepare the AGENDA add any items you wish in the agenda.
+
**[[SDWG WGM Agendas]]
 +
**[[Structured Documents]]
 +
**[[WGM_information | WGM Information]]
  
3) Change YYYYMMDD in the following sections to the correct YYYYMMDD
+
*Co-chair conflicts (No Brett, Gay)
  A) In the AGENDA section change YYYYMMDD_arb_minutes | Minutes
+
** Monday -
  B) In the Meeting Information Section change '''Date: YYYYMMDD'''
+
** Tuesday - Q3-Q4 Calvin
Now, save it!
+
** Wednesday -
 +
** Thursday  - Q1-Q2 Rick
 +
** Friday - Benjamin, Q1-Q4 Austin, Rick (clinicians on FHIR)
 +
*Potential Topics
 +
**
  
-->
+
=SDWG - May 2017 Madrid Meeting=  
=SDWG - Meeting=  
+
 
Teleconferences are generally held on Thursday at 10:00am - 12:00 pm U.S. Eastern. Schedules may be found at HL7.org Conference Call Center
+
# Important Note about the Times for the WGM quarters:
 +
#* Saturday – Thursday Schedule: Q1 = 10:00 – 11:30 pm; Q2 = 12:00 – 1:30 pm; Q3 = 2:45 – 4:00 pm; Q4 = 4:30 – 6:00 pm
 +
#* Friday Schedule: Q1 = 9:00 – 10:30 am; Q2 = 11:00 – 12:30 pm; Q3 = 1:45 – 3:00 pm
 +
==Agenda==
 +
 
 +
===Monday, May 8===
 +
#Q1 - NO MEETING (Plenary)
 +
#Q2 - SDWG Administrivia Quarter
 +
#* Agenda Review
 +
#* Announcements
 +
#* Update on current ballot - number of comments and planned ballot reconciliation
 +
#* Upcoming ballots
 +
#* Update SDWG 3 Year Plan
 +
#* SWOT
 +
#* Review PBS metrics and work group health
 +
#* Expiring Standards
 +
#* Aging Projects/document
 +
#* ONC HL7 Cooperative Agreement update
 +
#Q3 - Meeting
 +
#* Project Updates
 +
#** Update on the Virtual C-CDA IAT (Calvin)
 +
#** C-CDA Volume 3 Project Updates
 +
#** New Projects
 +
#* Administrivia continued if necessary
 +
#Q4 - Hosting: FHIR-I
 +
#*DocumentReference vs Composition
 +
#** SDWG voted to add Unstructured Document support to Composition, considering a choice at Composition.section.  
 +
#*Composition to meet Catalog requirements, while proposing a CatalogEntry resource for the catalog detail. (Lorraine)
 +
#* Composition.section as a datatype vs. BackboneElement to support section type profiles.
 +
#* Modifications to $document to include min/max referenced resources in bundles (shallow vs. deep copy).
  
SDWG now uses a webinar service for its main conference calls. You will need to register in advance for the webinar:
+
===Tuesday, May 9===
[https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/976713053 SDWG Goto Meeting].
+
#Q1 - Joint w/CQI (CQI Hosting)
 +
#* TBD
 +
#Q2 - Joint w/Voc (Vocabulary Hosting)
 +
#* Review proposed changes to value sets for C-CDA.  
 +
#* Binding syntax in CDA 2.1
 +
#Q3 - Hosting: AID, ARB, AS, BR&R, CS, Conformance, Education, EST, EC, FM, ITS, MnM, V2 Publishing, SGB, Templates
 +
#* CDA Product Family
 +
#Q4 - Hosting: FHIR-I
 +
#* FHIR-I agenda for the week, FHIR tracker items
 +
#* Review C-CDA to FHIR mapping files from Lisa Nelson, Ken Lord, and Sean Muir (Rick G. and Ken L. presenting).
 +
#* No good candidate for 'No Information' in [http://hl7.org/fhir/valueset-list-empty-reason.html empty reason] (Invite Jay Lyle (negation) and Attachments). May be a quick discussion, since Grahame said to file a change request to add no-information to the empty reason value set.
 +
#* Representing FHIR system identifiers (URLs) in CDA II and CE/CD datatypes.
  
Conference call: Dial 770-657-9270 Passcode #310940
+
===Wednesday, May 10===
 +
#Q1 - Meeting
 +
#* HAI Ballot Recon (SGaunt)
 +
#Q2 - Meeting
 +
#* Ballot Reconciliation
 +
#**CDA R2.1 Ballot Reconciliation (Calvin)
 +
#**Ballot Reconciliation - HAI, UDI (triage, not recon).
 +
#**Function Code in CDA discussion
 +
#Q3 - Meeting
 +
#* Ballot Reconciliation
 +
#Q4 - Meeting
 +
#* HAI Ballot Recon (SGaunt)
  
[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=SDWG_Teleconferences Link to SDWG Teleconference Page]
+
===Thursday, May 11===
 +
#Q1 - Meeting
 +
#*International Patient Summary Project working session (Rob Hausam)
 +
#Q2 - Meeting (Joint with Patient Care & Templates)
 +
#*International Patient Summary Project update (Rob Hausam)
 +
#*Care Plan documents vs. CarePlan resource
 +
#Q3 - Hosting: FHIR-I
 +
#* Composition Resource change requests
 +
#* C-CDA on FHIR ballot reconciliation
 +
#* Pharmacist Care Plan PSS update (add FHIR IG in addition to CDA IG)
 +
#* Other topics TBD
 +
#Q4 - Meeting
 +
#*CDA/C-CDA Strategic Roadmap Discussion (Wayne Kubick, HL7 CTO)
 +
#** C-CDA errata: June 1 cutoff, coordination with CQI, volunteer workload.
  
If you have trouble getting on the SDWG conference line please log a ticket [http://www.hl7.org/special/surveys/concall_problem.cfm Conference Call Problems]
+
===Friday, May 12===
 +
#Q1 - Joint w/Templates, EST (Templates Hosting)
 +
#* TBD
 +
#Q2 - NO MEETING
  
==Agenda==
 
#Call to order
 
#Business Updates (10 min)
 
#*Additions/modifications to the agenda
 
#*HL7
 
#**RIM (AKreisler)
 
#**Steering Division / TSC (CBeebe)
 
#**Vocab (RHausam)
 
#**Pub facilitator (AHenket)
 
#**Electronic Services and Tools (JBrown)
 
#**Patient Care (LNelson)
 
#**Example Task Force (Brett)
 
<!--
 
Add additional update items here (or remove)
 
-->
 
#**
 
#External Initiative Updates - ONC and others
 
#Project Updates
 
#*CDA R2.1
 
#*Clinical Guidance for Relevant and Pertinent for Generated Documents
 
#*DSTU comments on C-CDA R1.1/R2.1
 
#*C-CDA Companion Guide
 
#*C-CDA value set review
 
#*CDA/C-CDA on FHIR
 
<!--
 
Add additional project update items here or remove)
 
-->
 
#*
 
<!--
 
Add additional agenda items here (or remove)
 
-->
 
#
 
#Adjournment
 
  
 
[[Category:SDWG Agendas]]
 
[[Category:SDWG Agendas]]

Latest revision as of 08:02, 10 May 2017


  • Co-chair conflicts (No Brett, Gay)
    • Monday -
    • Tuesday - Q3-Q4 Calvin
    • Wednesday -
    • Thursday - Q1-Q2 Rick
    • Friday - Benjamin, Q1-Q4 Austin, Rick (clinicians on FHIR)
  • Potential Topics

SDWG - May 2017 Madrid Meeting

  1. Important Note about the Times for the WGM quarters:
    • Saturday – Thursday Schedule: Q1 = 10:00 – 11:30 pm; Q2 = 12:00 – 1:30 pm; Q3 = 2:45 – 4:00 pm; Q4 = 4:30 – 6:00 pm
    • Friday Schedule: Q1 = 9:00 – 10:30 am; Q2 = 11:00 – 12:30 pm; Q3 = 1:45 – 3:00 pm

Agenda

Monday, May 8

  1. Q1 - NO MEETING (Plenary)
  2. Q2 - SDWG Administrivia Quarter
    • Agenda Review
    • Announcements
    • Update on current ballot - number of comments and planned ballot reconciliation
    • Upcoming ballots
    • Update SDWG 3 Year Plan
    • SWOT
    • Review PBS metrics and work group health
    • Expiring Standards
    • Aging Projects/document
    • ONC HL7 Cooperative Agreement update
  3. Q3 - Meeting
    • Project Updates
      • Update on the Virtual C-CDA IAT (Calvin)
      • C-CDA Volume 3 Project Updates
      • New Projects
    • Administrivia continued if necessary
  4. Q4 - Hosting: FHIR-I
    • DocumentReference vs Composition
      • SDWG voted to add Unstructured Document support to Composition, considering a choice at Composition.section.
    • Composition to meet Catalog requirements, while proposing a CatalogEntry resource for the catalog detail. (Lorraine)
    • Composition.section as a datatype vs. BackboneElement to support section type profiles.
    • Modifications to $document to include min/max referenced resources in bundles (shallow vs. deep copy).

Tuesday, May 9

  1. Q1 - Joint w/CQI (CQI Hosting)
    • TBD
  2. Q2 - Joint w/Voc (Vocabulary Hosting)
    • Review proposed changes to value sets for C-CDA.
    • Binding syntax in CDA 2.1
  3. Q3 - Hosting: AID, ARB, AS, BR&R, CS, Conformance, Education, EST, EC, FM, ITS, MnM, V2 Publishing, SGB, Templates
    • CDA Product Family
  4. Q4 - Hosting: FHIR-I
    • FHIR-I agenda for the week, FHIR tracker items
    • Review C-CDA to FHIR mapping files from Lisa Nelson, Ken Lord, and Sean Muir (Rick G. and Ken L. presenting).
    • No good candidate for 'No Information' in empty reason (Invite Jay Lyle (negation) and Attachments). May be a quick discussion, since Grahame said to file a change request to add no-information to the empty reason value set.
    • Representing FHIR system identifiers (URLs) in CDA II and CE/CD datatypes.

Wednesday, May 10

  1. Q1 - Meeting
    • HAI Ballot Recon (SGaunt)
  2. Q2 - Meeting
    • Ballot Reconciliation
      • CDA R2.1 Ballot Reconciliation (Calvin)
      • Ballot Reconciliation - HAI, UDI (triage, not recon).
      • Function Code in CDA discussion
  3. Q3 - Meeting
    • Ballot Reconciliation
  4. Q4 - Meeting
    • HAI Ballot Recon (SGaunt)

Thursday, May 11

  1. Q1 - Meeting
    • International Patient Summary Project working session (Rob Hausam)
  2. Q2 - Meeting (Joint with Patient Care & Templates)
    • International Patient Summary Project update (Rob Hausam)
    • Care Plan documents vs. CarePlan resource
  3. Q3 - Hosting: FHIR-I
    • Composition Resource change requests
    • C-CDA on FHIR ballot reconciliation
    • Pharmacist Care Plan PSS update (add FHIR IG in addition to CDA IG)
    • Other topics TBD
  4. Q4 - Meeting
    • CDA/C-CDA Strategic Roadmap Discussion (Wayne Kubick, HL7 CTO)
      • C-CDA errata: June 1 cutoff, coordination with CQI, volunteer workload.

Friday, May 12

  1. Q1 - Joint w/Templates, EST (Templates Hosting)
    • TBD
  2. Q2 - NO MEETING