This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "SDWG Jan 2018 New Orleans Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(20 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 8: Line 8:
  
 
*Co-chair conflicts  
 
*Co-chair conflicts  
** Monday - Austin ?(all day)(Q3), Brett (Q2 (PC) & Q3 (Pharmacy) & Q4 (CMG)), Calvin (Q3 & Q4), Gay (Q4-CIMI)
+
** Monday - Austin ?(all day)(Q3), Brett (Q2 (PC) & Q3 (Pharmacy) & Q4 (CMG)), Calvin (Q3 & Q4), Gay (Q4-CIMI), Rick (Q4 CMG)
 
** Tuesday - Calvin (Q1 & Q2),  Brett (Part of Q2? & Q3 & Q4), Rick (Q1 - Attachments, Q3 & Q4 teaching), Gay (Q3-CIMI), Austin ?(all day)
 
** Tuesday - Calvin (Q1 & Q2),  Brett (Part of Q2? & Q3 & Q4), Rick (Q1 - Attachments, Q3 & Q4 teaching), Gay (Q3-CIMI), Austin ?(all day)
** Wednesday - Austin & Calvin (Q3 & Q4), Brett (Q1 & Q4), Rick (Q1 & Q2) Gay (Q1 and Q4 CIMI/CQI/CDS joint), Austin ?(all day)
+
** Wednesday - Austin & Calvin (Q3 & Q4), Brett (Q1 & Q4), Rick (Q1 & Q2) Gay (Q1 IMO meeting 9-10) and Q4 CIMI/CQI/CDS joint), Austin ?(all day)
** Thursday  - Brett out, Benjamin out, Gay (Q1 - Gay can go to PC for Care Plan disc... Lisa?), Austin ?(all day)
+
** Thursday  - Brett out, Benjamin out, Gay (Q1 - Gay can go to PC for Care Plan disc... Lisa?), Austin ?(all day), Rick (Q4 Patient Care)
** Friday - Austin (Q1 &Q 2), Brett out, Benjamin out, Rick and Gay (Clinicians on FHIR), Austin ?(all day)
+
** Friday - Austin (Q1 &Q 2), Brett out, Benjamin out, Rick and Gay (Clinicians on FHIR), Austin ?(all day), Sean (Q3, Q4)
 
*Potential Topics
 
*Potential Topics
 
** Ballot Reconciliation
 
** Ballot Reconciliation
Line 52: Line 52:
 
#Q3 - Meeting    ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Royal - 3rd Floor]])
 
#Q3 - Meeting    ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Royal - 3rd Floor]])
 
#*C-CDA Scorecard Rubric (MRahn)
 
#*C-CDA Scorecard Rubric (MRahn)
#*Advanced Directive Review (LNelson)
+
#*Advance Directive Review (LNelson)
 
#Q4 - Meeting    ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Royal - 3rd Floor]])
 
#Q4 - Meeting    ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Royal - 3rd Floor]])
 
#* Planning for next release of C-CDA and future requirements
 
#* Planning for next release of C-CDA and future requirements
Line 60: Line 60:
 
===Wednesday, January 31st===
 
===Wednesday, January 31st===
 
#Q1 - Meeting  ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Jackson - 3rd Floor]])
 
#Q1 - Meeting  ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Jackson - 3rd Floor]])
 +
#* Vital Records Death Reporting modelling issue (Sarah G)
 
#*Nutrition Ballot Reconciliation
 
#*Nutrition Ballot Reconciliation
 
#Q2 - Meeting  ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Jackson - 3rd Floor]])
 
#Q2 - Meeting  ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Jackson - 3rd Floor]])
 
#* Valueset Discussion (LNelson)
 
#* Valueset Discussion (LNelson)
 +
#** HSLOC Value Set Discussion
 
#**Patient Care - Potential overlap in value sets in Allergy Status/Problem Status/CareTeam member function to review
 
#**Patient Care - Potential overlap in value sets in Allergy Status/Problem Status/CareTeam member function to review
 
#* eLTSS update (EGallego)
 
#* eLTSS update (EGallego)
Line 69: Line 71:
 
#* C-CDA Supplemental Templates for Infectious Diseases update
 
#* C-CDA Supplemental Templates for Infectious Diseases update
 
#Q4 - Meeting  ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Jackson - 3rd Floor]])
 
#Q4 - Meeting  ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Jackson - 3rd Floor]])
#* Valueset Discussion (continued if needed) (LNelson)
+
#* Nutrition Ballot Reconciliation
 +
#* Attachments PSS
 +
#* Orthodontic PSS
 +
#* HAI PSS
 
#Q4 - Send Representatives to Patient Care to discuss Allergy Status/ProblemStatus/CareTeam member function    ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Magazine - 3rd Floor]])
 
#Q4 - Send Representatives to Patient Care to discuss Allergy Status/ProblemStatus/CareTeam member function    ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Magazine - 3rd Floor]])
  
 
===Thursday, February 1st===
 
===Thursday, February 1st===
#Q1 - Hosting: Imaging Integration
+
#Q1 - Hosting: Imaging Integration   ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Canal - 3rd Floor]])
#Q1 - Send Representatives to Patient Care
+
#* II Project Debrief
 +
#* - Occupational Date for Health Ballot Reconciliation
 +
#* - Nutrition Happy Path Care Plan Review (9:30)
 +
#Q1 - Send Representatives to Patient Care   ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|St. James - 3rd Floor]])
 
#*PC hosting SD, Pharm, LHS Agenda: All things care plan and care coordination.
 
#*PC hosting SD, Pharm, LHS Agenda: All things care plan and care coordination.
#Q2 - Meeting
+
#Q2 - ODH Ballot Reconciliation    ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Canal - 3rd Floor]])
#Q2 - Send Representatives to Patient Care
+
#Q2 - Send Representatives to Patient Care   ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Jackson - 3rd Floor]])
 
#*PC hosting SD, Templates Proposed agenda: Template update (Template co-chair/rep) Template versioning; Structured Doc/CDA update (SDWG co-chairs) Patient Care update: Allergy/Intolerance harmonization C-CDA and FHIR
 
#*PC hosting SD, Templates Proposed agenda: Template update (Template co-chair/rep) Template versioning; Structured Doc/CDA update (SDWG co-chairs) Patient Care update: Allergy/Intolerance harmonization C-CDA and FHIR
#Q3 - Hosting: FHIR-I
+
#Q3 - Hosting: FHIR-I   ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Canal - 3rd Floor]])
#Q4 - Meeting - CDA R2.1 working session
+
#* - HAI PSS
#Q4 - Send Representative to LHS for discussion about Care Team Member topics (LNelson and others)
+
#* - Nutrition Ballot Reconciliation
 +
#Q4 - Meeting - CDA R2.1 working session   ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Canal - 3rd Floor]])
 +
#Q4 - Send Representative to LHS for discussion about Care Team Member topics (LNelson and others)    ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Norwich - 3rd Floor]])
  
 
===Friday, February 2nd===
 
===Friday, February 2nd===
#Q1 - Send Representatives to Templates (Templates Hosting)
+
#Q1 - Send Representatives to Templates (Templates Hosting)  ([[:File:HiltonNOLA3.png|Magazine - 3rd Floor]])
 
#Q1 - NO MEETING
 
#Q1 - NO MEETING
 
#Q2 - NO MEETING  
 
#Q2 - NO MEETING  
  
 
[[Category:SDWG Agendas]]
 
[[Category:SDWG Agendas]]

Latest revision as of 17:32, 1 February 2018


  • Co-chair conflicts
    • Monday - Austin ?(all day)(Q3), Brett (Q2 (PC) & Q3 (Pharmacy) & Q4 (CMG)), Calvin (Q3 & Q4), Gay (Q4-CIMI), Rick (Q4 CMG)
    • Tuesday - Calvin (Q1 & Q2), Brett (Part of Q2? & Q3 & Q4), Rick (Q1 - Attachments, Q3 & Q4 teaching), Gay (Q3-CIMI), Austin ?(all day)
    • Wednesday - Austin & Calvin (Q3 & Q4), Brett (Q1 & Q4), Rick (Q1 & Q2) Gay (Q1 IMO meeting 9-10) and Q4 CIMI/CQI/CDS joint), Austin ?(all day)
    • Thursday - Brett out, Benjamin out, Gay (Q1 - Gay can go to PC for Care Plan disc... Lisa?), Austin ?(all day), Rick (Q4 Patient Care)
    • Friday - Austin (Q1 &Q 2), Brett out, Benjamin out, Rick and Gay (Clinicians on FHIR), Austin ?(all day), Sean (Q3, Q4)
  • Potential Topics
    • Ballot Reconciliation
      • ODH
    • IVL_RTO - Need to consult with ITS & MnM on how to represent using Data types R1 (calvin hallwy)

SDWG - January 2018 New Orleans Meeting

Agenda

Monday, January 29th

  1. Q1 - SDWG Administrivia Quarter (Joined by members of the CDA-MG
    • Agenda Review
    • Announcements
      • Recruit for SDWG Electronic Services and Tools facilitator
    • Update on current ballot - number of comments and planned ballot reconciliation
    • Upcoming ballots
    • Implementation-a-thon Report out - Quick Errata
    • DMP Updates
    • Update SDWG 3 Year Plan
    • SWOT
    • Review PBS metrics and work group health
    • Expiring Standards
    • Aging Projects/document
  2. Q2 - Joint with Patient Care (PC hosting). (Jefferson Ballroom - 3rd Floor)
    • PC hosting SD, FHIR-I, and EC Agenda: Notes Profile for FHIR Composition resource; AND Health Concern (e.g. tracking, linking heterogeneous resources in FHIR) and Clinical Impression FHIR resource
  3. Q3 - Meeting (Magazine - 3rd Floor)
    • PSS C-CDA Supplemental Templates for Pregnancy IG
    • IPS Ballot reconciliation (RHausam)
    • Send group to Pharmacy to discuss CDA Example Task Force use of doseQuanity/@unit and administrationUnitCode/@code
  4. Q4 - Nutrition Ballot Reconciliation (Magazine - 3rd Floor)

Tuesday, January 30th

  1. Q1 - Hosting FHIR-I (Magazine - 3rd Floor)
    • HAI FHIR modeling (15 minutes)
  2. Q2 - Joint w/Voc (Vocabulary Hosting) (Jefferson Ballroom - 3rd Floor)
    • Valueset Management (LNelson)
    • Strategy & Direction for Valueset Maintenance (CBeebe?)
  3. Q3 - Meeting (Royal - 3rd Floor)
    • C-CDA Scorecard Rubric (MRahn)
    • Advance Directive Review (LNelson)
  4. Q4 - Meeting (Royal - 3rd Floor)
    • Planning for next release of C-CDA and future requirements
  5. Q4 - Send Representatives to Patient Care (Jefferson Ballroom - 3rd Floor)
    • PC hosting OO, Vocab, Clin Genomics, CIMI, SD Agenda: Negation + other vocab topics

Wednesday, January 31st

  1. Q1 - Meeting (Jackson - 3rd Floor)
    • Vital Records Death Reporting modelling issue (Sarah G)
    • Nutrition Ballot Reconciliation
  2. Q2 - Meeting (Jackson - 3rd Floor)
    • Valueset Discussion (LNelson)
      • HSLOC Value Set Discussion
      • Patient Care - Potential overlap in value sets in Allergy Status/Problem Status/CareTeam member function to review
    • eLTSS update (EGallego)
  3. Q3 - Meeting (Jackson - 3rd Floor)
    • XDOC Ballot reconciliation
    • C-CDA Supplemental Templates for Infectious Diseases update
  4. Q4 - Meeting (Jackson - 3rd Floor)
    • Nutrition Ballot Reconciliation
    • Attachments PSS
    • Orthodontic PSS
    • HAI PSS
  5. Q4 - Send Representatives to Patient Care to discuss Allergy Status/ProblemStatus/CareTeam member function (Magazine - 3rd Floor)

Thursday, February 1st

  1. Q1 - Hosting: Imaging Integration (Canal - 3rd Floor)
    • II Project Debrief
    • - Occupational Date for Health Ballot Reconciliation
    • - Nutrition Happy Path Care Plan Review (9:30)
  2. Q1 - Send Representatives to Patient Care (St. James - 3rd Floor)
    • PC hosting SD, Pharm, LHS Agenda: All things care plan and care coordination.
  3. Q2 - ODH Ballot Reconciliation (Canal - 3rd Floor)
  4. Q2 - Send Representatives to Patient Care (Jackson - 3rd Floor)
    • PC hosting SD, Templates Proposed agenda: Template update (Template co-chair/rep) Template versioning; Structured Doc/CDA update (SDWG co-chairs) Patient Care update: Allergy/Intolerance harmonization C-CDA and FHIR
  5. Q3 - Hosting: FHIR-I (Canal - 3rd Floor)
    • - HAI PSS
    • - Nutrition Ballot Reconciliation
  6. Q4 - Meeting - CDA R2.1 working session (Canal - 3rd Floor)
  7. Q4 - Send Representative to LHS for discussion about Care Team Member topics (LNelson and others) (Norwich - 3rd Floor)

Friday, February 2nd

  1. Q1 - Send Representatives to Templates (Templates Hosting) (Magazine - 3rd Floor)
  2. Q1 - NO MEETING
  3. Q2 - NO MEETING