SAIF-AD Minutes 20110408
Minutes of group undertaking Category:SAIF Artifact Definition
Attendees and Minutes
John Koish, Lloyd McKenzie, Jane Curry, Lorraine Constable, Greg Seppla, Austin Kreisler, Robert Lario, Woody Beeler, Rob Hausen
Approved Minutes of 4/25 Beeler/Kreisler with abstentions
Review of Issues from First Use or Artifact Definition Template
- A number of definitions started looking redundant in part and proposed having a capability of having a generic statement and then then including a link or copied into the more specific definition. Agreed to try this
- "Applicability" section is intended to reflect when the artifact should be present and if it does not need to be present, what are the circumstances when it can be absent and it must be present.
- Agreed to modify the template as follows:
- Consider "Relationships and Traceability" as subtypes of Requirements
- Add Content as a subtype of Requirements
- Add Governance Considerations as a subsection at end as place holder for richer governance documentation later.