RelatedPerson FHIR Resource Proposal
- 1 RelatedPerson
- 1.1 Owning committee name
- 1.2 Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
- 1.3 FHIR Resource Development Project Insight ID
- 1.4 Scope of coverage
- 1.5 RIM scope
- 1.6 Resource appropriateness
- 1.7 Expected implementations
- 1.8 Content sources
- 1.9 Example Scenarios
- 1.10 Resource Relationships
- 1.11 Timelines
- 1.12 gForge Users
Owning committee name
Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
FHIR Resource Development Project Insight ID
Scope of coverage
Covers persons involved in healthcare, but that are not the target of healthcare, nor have a formal responsibility in the care process.
Systems need to track persons that are related to the patient or support the process without having a formal role or responsibility. Some systems may do so by tracking these persons by id, though it is not expected all systems will need this capability.
A subset of health information systems that keep track of identified related persons.
None beyond the standard list
- A patient's wife or husband
- A contact for a patient or organization
- A neighbour bringing a patient to the hospital
Considered for the sept 2013 DSTU ballot, but might be delayed until after that.