RIMBAA 201309 Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the agenda of the RIMBAA WG for the September 2013 WGM in Cambridge.
Monday Q3 (13:45-15:00)
- Administrative items (max 30 minutes)
- Agenda approved, with additional May out of cycle discussion
- Approval of Atlanta WGM Minutes
- Motion to approve minutes of the Atlanta meeting (Andy/Peter), 3-0-1 (y/n/abst)
- Approval of November Out of Cycle meeting
- Discussion of a May out-of-cycle
- RIMBAA name change - discussion did not occur in Atlanta (time permitting, max 10 minutes)
- HL7v2 and CDA Implementation Bundles (Rene Spronk)
- FHIR is published in such a way, and combined with reference implementations etc. that appeal to software implementers. On hindsight, what would a HL7v2 (or: CDA) Implementation Bundle look like ? Should we as HL7 offer such 'bundles' for download?
- Example: The HL7v2 Implementation Bundle could consist of the HL7v2 spec (in HTML) format, v2 examples, the HAPI/nHAPI toolkits, the v2 XML schema, the v2 database (with definition of message structures).
- Discussion: what exactly would we like to see in a v2 bundle? Or a CDA bundle?
Wednesday Q4 (15:30-17:00)
- Agenda approval
- MOTION "To revisit the motion related to a new name for this WG made on Monday, and to follow the recommendation of the FTSD steering division in renaming this WG to Application Implementation and Design (AID)"
- Prior to the name change, RIMBAA was the #18 most frequently visited page on the Wiki:
- Main Page (578,478 views)
- Architecture Board (60,562 views)
- Community-Based Collaborative Care (48,168 views)
- Architecture Board 2010 (47,424 views)
- EHR Interoperability WG (46,202 views)
- WGM information (45,700 views)
- Security (45,311 views)
- Clinical Trials Registration and Results (41,455 views)
- Detailed Clinical Models (38,963 views)
- Regulated Product Submissions (36,234 views)
- Virtual Medical Record (vMR) (34,344 views)
- Patient Care (32,278 views)
- Structured Documents (30,395 views)
- Installing and Configuring HL7 Tools (26,011 views)
- Agenda Minutes (25,228 views)
- Drug Stability Reporting (25,018 views)
- Infrastructure and Messaging (25,003 views)
- RIMBAA (24,380 views)
- Conformance and Guidance for Implementation/Testing (23,520 views)
- Coffee Lounge (22,885 views)
- FHIR (22,790 views)
- Kaiser's Clinical Ontology (OWL) Modeling KCOM.
- What is OWL and how is it related to UML and OO?
- What do you gain with Open World Description Logic, Reasoners and Inferencing?
- What happens if you try to move the HL7 RIM to OWL?
- How do you capture clinical specialists domain knowledge in an Ontological OWL model?
- How can you represent these models in UML and in tabular Excel format?
- Michael Rossman and Peter Hendler will address these questions and show examples based on complex clinical encounters in a medical specialty domain.
- Implementation Bundles (time permitting)
- Continuation of the discussion held on Monday
Thursday Q3 (13:45-15:00) - joint with Tooling WG
RIMBAA Hosting Tooling
- How Domain Driven Design and Event Souring (CQRS) uses RIM.
- Will explain the difference between a transactional model like RIM with, for example data warehouse model.
- George de la Torre presenting