RIMBAA 201309 Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the agenda of the RIMBAA WG for the September 2013 WGM in Cambridge.
Monday Q3 (13:45-15:00)
- Administrative items (max 30 minutes)
- Agenda approved, with additional May out of cycle discussion
- Approval of Atlanta WGM Minutes
- Motion to approve minutes of the Atlanta meeting (Andy/Peter), 3-0-1 (y/n/abst)
- Approval of November Out of Cycle meeting
- Discussion of a May out-of-cycle
- RIMBAA name change - discussion did not occur in Atlanta (time permitting, max 10 minutes)
- HL7v2 and CDA Implementation Bundles (Rene Spronk)
- FHIR is published in such a way, and combined with reference implementations etc. that appeal to software implementers. On hindsight, what would a HL7v2 (or: CDA) Implementation Bundle look like ? Should we as HL7 offer such 'bundles' for download?
- Example: The HL7v2 Implementation Bundle could consist of the HL7v2 spec (in HTML) format, v2 examples, the HAPI/nHAPI toolkits, the v2 XML schema, the v2 database (with definition of message structures).
- Discussion: what exactly would we like to see in a v2 bundle? Or a CDA bundle?
Wednesday Q4 (15:30-17:00)
- Kaiser's Clinical Ontology (OWL) Modeling KCOM.
- What is OWL and how is it related to UML and OO?
- What do you gain with Open World Description Logic, Reasoners and Inferencing?
- What happens if you try to move the HL7 RIM to OWL?
- How do you capture clinical specialists domain knowledge in an Ontological OWL model?
- How can you represent these models in UML and in tabular Excel format?
- Michael Rossman and Peter Hendler will address these questions and show examples based on
complex clinical encounters in a medical specialty domain.
Thursday Q3 (13:45-15:00) - joint with Tooling WG
RIMBAA Hosting Tooling
- How Domain Driven Design and Event Souring (CQRS) uses RIM.
- Will explain the difference between a transactional model like RIM with, for example data warehouse model.
- George de la Torre presenting