RIMBAA 201309 Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the agenda of the RIMBAA WG for the September 2013 WGM in Cambridge.
Monday Q3 (13:45-15:00)
- Administrative items (max 30 minutes)
- HL7v2 and CDA Implementation Bundles (Rene Spronk)
- FHIR is published in such a way, and combined with reference implementations etc. that appeal to software implementers. On hindsight, what would a HL7v2 (or: CDA) Implementation Bundle look like ? Should we as HL7 offer such 'bundles' for download?
- Example: The HL7v2 Implementation Bundle could consist of the HL7v2 spec (in HTML) format, v2 examples, the HAPI/nHAPI toolkits, the v2 XML schema, the v2 database (with definition of message structures).
- Discussion: what exactly would we like to see in a v2 bundle? Or a CDA bundle?
Wednesday Q4 (15:30-17:00)
- Kaiser's Clinical Ontology (OWL) Modeling KCOM.
- What is OWL and how is it related to UML and OO?
- What do you gain with Open World Description Logic, Reasoners and Inferencing?
- What happens if you try to move the HL7 RIM to OWL?
- How do you capture clinical specialists domain knowledge in an Ontological OWL model?
- How can you represent these models in UML and in tabular Excel format?
Michael Rossman and Peter Hendler will address these questions and show examples based on complex clinical encounters in a medical specialty domain.
Thursday Q3 (13:45-15:00) - joint with Tooling WG
- RIMBAA Hosting Tooling