RIMBAA 201209 Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the RIMBAA agenda for the September 2012 WGM in Baltimore, USA
Saturday Q?-Q? (RIMBAA)
- FHIR connect-a-thon. RIMBAA acts as the official HL7 sponsor for a test of FHIR implementations.
- Featuring Grahame's as well as Ewout's implementation of FHIR, as well as any other parties that wish to take part
Monday Q3 or Q4 (Tooling / RIMBAA)
- Joint meeting with Tooling, hosted by Tooling
- Main topic: Tools for RIM based software development
Tuesday Q3 (RIMBAA)
- Changing the scope of RIMBAA
- Discussion: change RIMBAA into the 'HL7 model based software implementation' WG ? This to include CDA as well as FHIR within its scope, whilst excluding things like HL7v2 and CCOW.
- MOTION To change the mission and scope of RIMBAA to RIMBAA Mission and Charter and to change its name to XXXXX.
- Quarter for RIM associated implementation topics (no FHIR, for FHIR see Thursday Q1)
Thursday Q1 (RIMBAA)
- FHIR implementations session