RIMBAA 201111 Minutes Amsterdam
This RIMBAA WG meeting (an out of cycle meeting) has been designated as an out-of-cycle meeting of the international HL7 RIMBAA working group. TSC approval was given on April 4, 2011.
- Date: November 15 (09:30-17:00)
- Location: TBD, Amsterdam, NL
- Registration: There is no registration fee - the size of the room is limited to 25 attendees. Please register by either adding your name to the list at the end of this wiki page or e-mal Rene.
- Travel/accomodation: via Amsterdam Schiphol airport (AMS)
- Co-chairs: Rene Spronk
- Short URL: http://j.mp/gDvszi
RIMBAA WGM #33 - November 15 Agenda (09:30-17:00)
- Administrative (max 30 minutes)
- Agenda Review/Additions/Changes (max 5 minutes)
- Approval of the Minutes of the previous meeting in San Diego (max 5 minutes)
- Announcements (max 10 minutes)
- Articles for the Dutch HL7 Magazine - if you have articles, let us know
- Report from the Orlando WGM, and the meeting in San Diego (Rene, max 15 minutes)
- Planning of the next meeting in San Antonio, USA
- Finnish experiences: the RIM based architecture of the Intensium solution (Pekka Kola)
- The Intensium software application (now owned by Tieto) is the only RIM-based application in Finland. Most of the solutions in Finland are based on architectures from 80s or 90s and obviously RIM was not there. Pekka was lucky enough to have an opportunity to start building totally new architecture in 2004. He had done before several “self-designed” architectures for intensive care and anesthesia solutions, each having more or less problems. He also had been following HL7 development years, especially RIM, so he decided to jump into cold water with it. The application has RIM all the way from database to UI layer and it's working just nicely.
- other agenda items
Registrations (add name at end of list): Rene Spronk (Ringholm, NL), Hans Jonkers (Philips Research, NL), Jean-Henri Duteau (GP Informatics, CA), Michael van der Zel (UMCG, NL), Ewout Kramer (Furore, NL), Pekka Kola (FI), Lorraine Constable (CA), Henk Enting (MGRID, NL), Willem Dijkstra (MGRID, NL)
Patrick Loyd (I had previously registered. However, I've recently become Chair of Lab WG in Canada; and those meetings have now been scheduled from November 14-16.)