RIMBAA 201010 Cambridge Minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 09:15, 11 August 2010 by Michael.vanderzel (→Monday Q4 (15:30-17:00) Image:Business-Icon.jpg Image:Technical med.gif)
Agenda for the October 2010 WGM in Cambridge USA
Key issue this WGM: If one has an RIM based object store, what services should one define? And how does one query it? - RIMBAA will be duscussing ideas and experiences.
- Approval of agenda for the week (5 minutes)
- Administrative agenda items
- NOTE: one quarter will be exclusively reserved to disuss RIMBAA issues.
- Ann Wrightson (SOA co-chair)
- Update on the joint SOA/RIMBAA Services for RIMBAA project.
- Rene Spronk (RIMBAA co-chair)
- Michael van der Zel
- "Simple Store", Template based CRUD Services approach, one Service Decomposition in RIMBAA Applications pattern (not 100% sure I will be at Cambridge)
- Implementing hData (Gerald Beuchelt, Mitre)
- Presentation on the topic of "mapping hData to in-memory RIM-based object structures" (the CS-CO or CS-RO cell transition in the technology matrix). The presentation will focus on the implementation of hData - and not on an explanation of hData itself.
- hData is (using HL7 speak) a new XML ITS. See HData for an introduction, and www.projecthdata.org/ for detailed specifications, schema and FAQ.
- How does this ITS compare to other ITSs when it comes to issues like code generation, code re-use and content validation?
- Wrap-up, methodology issues surfaced by RIMBAA implementations