RIMBAA 201001 WGM Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Agenda for the January 2010 WGM in Phoenix
- Approval of agenda for the week (5 minutes)
- Approval of the minutes of the RIMBAA meeting in Amsterdam (5 minutes)
- RIMBAA Product presentation: Greg Kuhnen and Scott Parkey (Axolotl) to present an architectural/RIMBAA overview of the Axolotl Elysium application. (30 minutes)
- Work on the deliverable(s)
- Product/Tooling demonstrations
- RIMBAA Product presentation: RIMBAA Aspects of the DB2 PureXML database (30 minutes).
- Amnon Shabo (IBM) to present: "research effort developing a data warehouse (RIMon) that is based on the RIM" (30 minutes)
- Issues on Wiki: Category:RIMBAA Issue
- Discuss impact of proposed RIM changes to RIMBAA
- MnM have a hot topics quarter on Context Conduction. This impacts a RIMBAA issue: See Context Conduction in RIMBAA Applications.
- Tooling presentations (hosted by the Tooling WG)
- Topic: Model Driven Software Development (MDD)
- What would it take to move from RIMBAA (information model based code generation) to fullblown model driven software development?
- PHI Technology effectively has accomplished MDD. What's missing in the HDF/the HL7 EAF in current v3 tooling - what are the things we'd need to have full support for MDD in HL7 v3?