RIMBAA 200905 WGM Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"RIMBAA in Kyoto"
- Note: Peter Hendler won't be present during this WGM.
- Approval of agenda for the week, minutes of the last WGM RIMBAA_200901_WGM_Minutes
- Review and approve RIMBAA SWOT
- Review RIMBAA in the HL7 Roadmap
- Agree upon the future goals of the RIMBAA WG: (draft)
- Marketing - Public exposure of successes (of v3 implementability and the RIM itself)
- Sharing of experiences and solutions
- Document/describe (for all possible cell transitions) how those steps could be supported/achieved.
- We focus on Patterns for Application Development. Guidance, no normative outcomes.
- Reference Implementation (Java SIG materials, extend OHT?)
- Education - for newbies to RIMBAA
- Standard Improvement
- Work with ITS WG on an RS XML ITS and the identification of CS-RS transition issues
- Identify issues caused by the ‘interoperability mindset’ of the RIM
- V3 constructs: Context Conduction, Update Mode, Object Versioning