This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "RDF for Semantic Interoperability"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "Category:ITS RDF :Return to ITS Main Page | [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Category:ITS_RDF_Minutes_2014 ITS RDF Minutes 2014] | [http://wiki.hl7.org/inde...")
 
 
(111 intermediate revisions by 6 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 +
<div style="background-color: white; border: 1px solid red; margin: 4px; padding: 2px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; color:red">
 +
This page is OBSOLETE. RDF Work has moved [https://confluence.hl7.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=66922543 Here]</div>
 +
 +
 
[[Category:ITS RDF]]
 
[[Category:ITS RDF]]
:[[ITS_WG|Return to ITS Main Page]] | [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Category:ITS_RDF_Minutes_2014 ITS RDF Minutes 2014] | [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Category:ITS_RDF All ITS RDF Pages] | [http://lists.hl7.org/read/?forum=its ITS Email Archives] | [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/latest W3C HCLS Email Archives]
+
:[[ITS_WG|Return to ITS Main Page]] | [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Category:ITS_RDF_Minutes_2014 ITS RDF Minutes 2014] | [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Category:ITS_RDF All ITS RDF Pages] | [http://lists.hl7.org/read/?forum=its ITS Email Archives] | [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/latest W3C HCLS Email Archives] | [http://www.w3.org/2014/HCLS/track/issues Issues List]
The ''RDF for Semantic Interoperability'' group (or ''RDF group'') is a sub-group of the [[ITS_WG| HL7 ITS work group]].  The RDF group works jointly with the [http://www.w3.org/blog/hcls/ W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences group] on [http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability Clinical Observations Interoperability] to facilitate the use of RDF as a common semantic foundation for healthcare information interoperability.
+
 
 +
The ''RDF for Semantic Interoperability'' group (or ''RDF group'') is a sub-group of the [[ITS_WG| HL7 ITS work group]] and a joint collaboration with the [http://www.w3.org/blog/hcls/ W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences group] on [http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability Clinical Observations Interoperability] to facilitate the use of RDF as a common semantic foundation for healthcare information interoperability.
 +
 
 +
* [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=File:Rdf-semantic-interop-subgroup-v9.docx Charter]
 +
* [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Ontology_Requirements Requirements]
 +
* [http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2Fwiki%2FHCLS%2FClinicalObservationsInteroperability&oq=hcls+clinical+observations+interoperability+site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2Fwiki%2FHCLS%2FClinicalObservationsInteroperability All W3C Clinical Observations Interoperability pages ]
 +
* [http://www.hl7.org/special/committees/projman/searchableprojectindex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1184 HL7 Project Summary]
 +
 
 +
 
 +
= How to Participate =
 +
Anyone may join this group simply by participating in the work, which is conducted mainly on the public HL7 and W3C mailing lists listed below and on a weekly teleconference.  You are encouraged to become an HL7 member, but not required unless you wish to take a leadership role in an HL7 group, such as becoming a co-chair.  You are also encouraged to have your organization become a W3C member, but not required.  See [http://www.w3.org/Consortium/membership-benefits benefits of W3C membership].
 +
 
 +
Mailing lists (please cross post to both):
 +
* [http://lists.hl7.org/read/?forum=its HL7 ITS work group mailing list] - [http://www.hl7.org/myhl7/managelistservs.cfm Subscribe]
 +
* [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/latest W3C HCLS mailing list] - [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/ Subscribe]
 +
 
 +
Weekly Teleconference
 +
* [[ITS_RDF_ConCall_Agenda | Agenda and Logistics]]
 +
 
 +
= Work Projects =
 +
 
 +
== FHIR RDF and Ontology ==
 +
Champions: Claude Nanjo, Tony Mallia, Eric Prud'hommeaux, Marc Twagirumukiza, Hans Cools
 +
 
 +
FHIR RDF and Ontology work is being done both on our weekly Tuesday teleconference and on our Wednesday task force call: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_ConCall_Agenda
 +
 
 +
=== Edits to the FHIR RDF/ontology pages ===
 +
Grahame explained this editing policy:
 +
* editor makes minor presentational changes themselves
 +
* major presentation changes - discuss with the group in ontology stream in zulip
 +
* minor substantiative changes (edge cases, clarifications) decide in ontology chat + create gForge task with link to chat for record
 +
* major changes / breaking changes - analyse in ontology chat, create gForge task, dispose in committee, record in gForge
 +
 
 +
=== Deliverables and Editors ===
 +
 
 +
0. '''Finish deciding on the FHIR RDF representation and ontology'''<br>
 +
'''Status:''' See [https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues Issues List]
 +
 
 +
1. '''[https://hl7-fhir.github.io/ontology-module.html  FHIR Linked Data Module page? (currently FHIR RDF/ontology module page)]''', explaining FHIR RDF and ontology module.  <br>
 +
'''Editors:''' David Booth<br>
 +
'''Status:''' Initial version is done.  Needs more review and edits.
 +
 
 +
2. '''[https://hl7-fhir.github.io/rdf  "RDF representation of resources" page]''', explaining FHIR RDF serialization (equivalent to existing FHIR XML and JSON pages).  <br>
 +
This page should be analogous to the [https://hl7-fhir.github.io/xml.html FHIR XML] and [https://hl7-fhir.github.io/json.html FHIR JSON] pages.
 +
There may still be material in [http://w3c.github.io/hcls-fhir-rdf/spec/rdf.html FHIR RDF draft on W3C github], that may be used.  <br>
 +
'''Editors:''' Grahame Grieve, Tony Mallia, David Booth and Andy Stechishin<br>
 +
'''Status:''' Done
 +
 
 +
3. '''[https://hl7-fhir.github.io/ontology  FHIR Ontology introductory page]''', explaining how the the OWL ontology generally works, how it can be used, and link to the download.<br>
 +
See [http://w3c.github.io/hcls-fhir-rdf/spec/ontology.html FHIR Ontology draft on W3C github], which will be moved to the HL7 github when stable. <br>
 +
'''Editors:''' Tony Mallia, David Booth and Andy Stechishin<br>
 +
'''Status:''' Needs to be written.
 +
 
 +
4. '''Modify the FHIR spec build process''', to produce RDF versions of all examples, and to produce downloadable OWL ontology.<br>
 +
'''Editors:''' Grahame Grieve<br>
 +
'''Status:''' Done
 +
 
 +
5. '''[https://hl7-fhir.github.io/fhir.ttl Downloadable FHIR ontology]''' (generated by the FHIR spec build process).  This would be a single file (fhir.ttl) that bundles the whole FHIR ontology.  It will be generated by the build process (which is written in java).<br>
 +
'''Editors:''' Grahame Grieve (and Michael van der Zel?)<br>
 +
'''Status:''' Needs to be updated to current ontology decisions.
 +
 
 +
6. '''Modify the supported reference implementations to convert FHIR XML/JSON<-->RDF''', just as for XML and JSON.  The reference implementations are (partially) generated by the build process, so this involves modifying the build process.<br>
 +
'''Editors:''' Grahame Grieve and Michael van der Zel? <br>
 +
'''Status:''' Done in Grahame's implementation (Windows / Delphi) and <a href="https://github.com/mvdzel/fhir-net-api">Michaels's implementation</a> (.NET, which should also be runnable on Linux under <a href="http://www.mono-project.com/">Mono</a><br>
 +
 
 +
7. '''ShEx implementation of FHIR RDF-->XML, for round tripping''', for use as a validator and as a utility for translating between FHIR serializations.  '''ISSUE: Will this be generated by the build process?'''<br>
 +
''This should be discussed between Graham, Michael and Eric.''<br>
 +
'''Editors:''' Eric Prud'hommeaux<br>
 +
'''Status:''' NOT NEEDED because of the item above (Grahame and Michael's code).<br>
 +
 
 +
8. '''Tutorial or example of using FHIR RDF and FHIR ontology''' The could be an updated and clean-up version of the "Side-by-side" document drafted by Tony Mallia, @@ TODO: Add link@@ or it could be based on <a href="https://www.w3.org/2016/Talks/1205-swat4ls-egp/reasoning">EricP's slides</a>.  <br>
 +
'''Editors:''' TBD<br>
 +
'''Status:''' Needs to be written.
 +
 
 +
9. '''Test suite''' to validate FHIR XML<->RDF round tripping.  This test suite would be in addition to the examples in the FHIR spec.<br>
 +
'''Editors:''' Grahame Grieve and Eric Prud'hommeaux (to be confirmed)<br>
 +
'''Status:''' Grahame believes this is not needed, because the examples were chosen to exercise all use cases.<br>
 +
 
 +
10. '''Formal specification of FHIR/RDF''' See http://w3c.github.io/hcls-fhir-rdf/spec/ <br>
 +
Formally define the mapping from ElementDefinition to ShEx as implemented in Harold's code.<br/>
 +
'''Audience:''' Developers of RDF tools for profiles, novel resources and extensions.<br/>
 +
'''Editors:''' Eric Prud'hommeaux<br>
 +
'''Status:''' Eric created a draft.  Some sections are missing.
 +
 
 +
=== Background ===
 +
* [[FHIR Ontology Requirements]]
 +
* [[FHIR Examples For Driving FHIR Ontology Development]]
 +
* Reviews of four FHIR ontology approaches:
 +
** [http://tinyurl.com/fhir-cecil-lynch-ttl FHIR ontology from Cecil Lynch]
 +
*: [http://www.w3.org/2014/12/16-hcls-minutes.html#item03 Review of Cecil Lynch's FHIR ontology]
 +
** [https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/10QQaOTuLxwqdPVW4sWncSiSRNhqNrpn3RAbdmPmrihs/edit#slide=id.p4 FHIR ontology slides from Claude Nanjo]
 +
*: [http://www.w3.org/2014/12/09-hcls-minutes.html#item03 Review of Claude Nanjo's FHIR ontology]
 +
** [http://www.w3.org/2014/Talks/1125-fhir-rdf-egp/ FHIR ontology slides from Eric Prud'hommeaux]
 +
*: [http://www.w3.org/2014/12/02-hcls-minutes.html#item03 Review of Eric & Josh's FHIR ontology]
 +
*: [https://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability/FHIR#FHIR_as_RDF FHIR as RDF wiki page (Josh Mandel and Eric Prud'hommeaux)]
 +
*: [https://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability/C-CDA Mapping C-CDA to FHIR RDF using ShEx (EricP)]
 +
*:: [http://www.w3.org/2014/Talks/1209-shex-egp/#(45) Example of ShEx GenR from SWA4LS tutorial]
 +
*:: [http://www.w3.org/2013/ShEx/Primer ShEx Primer from the W3C RDF Validation Workshop]
 +
** [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2014Nov/att-0048/FHIR_OWLv3.pdf FHIR ontology slides from Tony Mallia]
 +
*: [http://www.w3.org/2014/11/25-hcls-minutes.html#item08 Review of Tony's FHIR ontology]
 +
* [[FHIR RDF Mapping - Potential Strategies]]
 +
* [https://hl7-fhir.github.io/rdf FHIR RDF github page]
 +
* [http://lists.hl7.org/read/attachment/282515/2/Overview.pptx RIM Ontology (ORIM) Overview]
 +
 
 +
=== High-level concept mapping to RDF (AR typeCodes, etc.) ===
 +
Champions: Tony Mallia, Rob Hausam
 +
* [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=TermInfo_FHIR_Ontology_HL7_ITS_RDF_W3C_HCLS_COI Wiki page for term info work]
 +
* [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_RDF_Mapping High Level Mapping Project]
 +
* [http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#item13 Discussion]
 +
 
 +
Comparison of FHIR to RDF element mappings
 +
[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=File:FHIR_RDF_Sample_side_by_side_comparisons.pdf [Side by side documentation of approaches]]
 +
 
 +
Approach for Code Systems, Concepts and Value Sets
 +
[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=File:ValueSet_approach.pdf[Terminology approach]]
 +
 
 +
Turtle Code samples [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=File:FHIROntology.txt [FHIR Ontology]]
 +
[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=File:FHIR_SNOMEDCT_Bridge.txt [FHIR SNOMED CT Bridge Ontology]]
 +
[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=File:FragmentOWLSNOMEDCT.txt [Fragment of OWL SNOMED CT]]
 +
 
 +
'''Next Steps'''
 +
* @@ TODO @@
 +
 
 +
== Computable Semantic Links from FHIR to the RIM ==
 +
* [https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/2015Jun/0027.html HL7 Project Scope Statement (PSS) for computable semantic links from FHIR to RIM]
 +
 
 +
== ICD-11 and SNOMED ==
 +
Champions: Tony Mallia, Daniel Karlsson, Hans Cools
 +
* ACTION: Tony to find out more details about how iCat handles ICD-11 ont and report back [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action01]
 +
* [http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#item04 Discussion]
 +
 
 +
'''Next Steps'''
 +
* @@ TODO @@
 +
 
 +
== Use Cases ==
 +
Champions: Guoqian Jiang, others?
 +
[https://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability#Use_Cases COI Use cases on W3C wiki]
 +
* ACTION: Guoqian to figure out whether he can share URI conventions for ICD-11 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/25-hcls-minutes.html#action07]
 +
* [http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#item10 Discussion]
 +
 
 +
Goals of use cases:
 +
* Drive and unify diverse efforts, e.g., FHIR ontology
 +
Kinds of use cases desired:
 +
* Simple enough for use in slide presentations
 +
* Realistic enough to be convincing
 +
Use case ideas:
 +
* Migration of CCDA to FHIR (EricP)
 +
* Utility on FHIR RDF that would motivate mapping of FHIR XML to FHIR RDF (EricP)
 +
 
 +
'''Next Steps'''
 +
* EricP will present C-CDA example on Dec 23. 
 +
* Waiting for Guoqian for broader discussion of use cases.
 +
 
 +
== PhUSE-FDA project (formerly CDISC2RDF) ==
 +
Champions: Kerstin_Forsberg, Ingeborg, Tim Williams, (and Charlie Mead?)
 +
* ACTION: Kerstin and Ingeborg to prepare a status and future state ideas for PhUSE-FDA work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action05]
 +
* [http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#item11 Discussion]
 +
 
 +
'''Next Steps'''
 +
* DBooth scheduled @@@@ to discuss PhUSE-FDA project on Jan 6 teleconference.
 +
 
 +
== C-CDA RDF representations ==
 +
Champions: Eric Prud'hommeaux, Joshua Phillips
 +
* ACTION: Eric to establish/make a wiki page for C-CDA RDF representations work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action06]
 +
* ACTION: Eric and Joshua to report on C-CDA RDF representations work plan [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action07] -- PENDING?  (On Dec 16 call I thought Eric said this was done pending review, but I cannot seem to find it.)
 +
* [http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#item12 Discussion]
 +
 
 +
'''Next Steps'''
 +
* EricP will present C-CDA example on Dec 23. 
 +
* @@ TODO @@
 +
 
 +
== Standard URI Representations ==
 +
* [[file:URI.pdf]] - Outline of URI approach presented to HL7 ~2012
 +
 
 +
== Common model for data element management and value set binding ==
 +
=== Group Discussion on February 17, 2015===
 +
* Scope of the project
 +
** ISO 11179 - Metadata Registry Standard
 +
** CIMI - Clinical Information Modeling
 +
** CTS2 Value Sets Management
 +
** Data Validation and Transformation task force
 +
*** OWL reasoning
 +
*** ShEX
 +
* Use Cases
 +
** CDISC
 +
** CIMI
 +
** PhEMA - EHR-Driven Phenotype Algorithm Authoring and Execution
 +
*** NQF Quality Data Model (QDM)
 +
*** HL7 FHIR Model Element
 +
* Related Links
 +
** EU project SALUS uses ISO11179 - SemamticMDR http://www.srdc.com.tr/projects/salus/blog/?p=181
 +
** Enterprise Vocabulary Services: http://evs.nci.nih.gov/
 +
** An earlier project between AstraZeneca and IBM to build a ISO11179 based "Clinical Reference Library" http://www.slideshare.net/kerfors/designing-and-launching-the-clinical-reference-library
 +
=== Group Discussion on February 10, 2015===
 +
* http://www.w3.org/2015/Talks/0203-11179-egp/
 +
* Guoqian Jaing and Eric Prud'hommeaux also discussed work at Mayo on a common model for data element management and value set binding, leveraging ISO 11179
 +
* Eric also asked who else would be interested in a data Validation and Transformation task force, and three people indicated interest (Ingeborg, Alejandra, Kerstin_Forsberg).
 +
* http://www.w3.org/2015/02/10-hcls-minutes.html
 +
=== Initial Proposal ===
 +
* [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/2015Jan/0042.html Proposed by Guoqian Jiang]

Latest revision as of 20:27, 15 July 2021

This page is OBSOLETE. RDF Work has moved Here
Return to ITS Main Page | ITS RDF Minutes 2014 | All ITS RDF Pages | ITS Email Archives | W3C HCLS Email Archives | Issues List

The RDF for Semantic Interoperability group (or RDF group) is a sub-group of the HL7 ITS work group and a joint collaboration with the W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences group on Clinical Observations Interoperability to facilitate the use of RDF as a common semantic foundation for healthcare information interoperability.


How to Participate

Anyone may join this group simply by participating in the work, which is conducted mainly on the public HL7 and W3C mailing lists listed below and on a weekly teleconference. You are encouraged to become an HL7 member, but not required unless you wish to take a leadership role in an HL7 group, such as becoming a co-chair. You are also encouraged to have your organization become a W3C member, but not required. See benefits of W3C membership.

Mailing lists (please cross post to both):

Weekly Teleconference

Work Projects

FHIR RDF and Ontology

Champions: Claude Nanjo, Tony Mallia, Eric Prud'hommeaux, Marc Twagirumukiza, Hans Cools

FHIR RDF and Ontology work is being done both on our weekly Tuesday teleconference and on our Wednesday task force call: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_ConCall_Agenda

Edits to the FHIR RDF/ontology pages

Grahame explained this editing policy:

  • editor makes minor presentational changes themselves
  • major presentation changes - discuss with the group in ontology stream in zulip
  • minor substantiative changes (edge cases, clarifications) decide in ontology chat + create gForge task with link to chat for record
  • major changes / breaking changes - analyse in ontology chat, create gForge task, dispose in committee, record in gForge

Deliverables and Editors

0. Finish deciding on the FHIR RDF representation and ontology
Status: See Issues List

1. FHIR Linked Data Module page? (currently FHIR RDF/ontology module page), explaining FHIR RDF and ontology module.
Editors: David Booth
Status: Initial version is done. Needs more review and edits.

2. "RDF representation of resources" page, explaining FHIR RDF serialization (equivalent to existing FHIR XML and JSON pages).
This page should be analogous to the FHIR XML and FHIR JSON pages. There may still be material in FHIR RDF draft on W3C github, that may be used.
Editors: Grahame Grieve, Tony Mallia, David Booth and Andy Stechishin
Status: Done

3. FHIR Ontology introductory page, explaining how the the OWL ontology generally works, how it can be used, and link to the download.
See FHIR Ontology draft on W3C github, which will be moved to the HL7 github when stable.
Editors: Tony Mallia, David Booth and Andy Stechishin
Status: Needs to be written.

4. Modify the FHIR spec build process, to produce RDF versions of all examples, and to produce downloadable OWL ontology.
Editors: Grahame Grieve
Status: Done

5. Downloadable FHIR ontology (generated by the FHIR spec build process). This would be a single file (fhir.ttl) that bundles the whole FHIR ontology. It will be generated by the build process (which is written in java).
Editors: Grahame Grieve (and Michael van der Zel?)
Status: Needs to be updated to current ontology decisions.

6. Modify the supported reference implementations to convert FHIR XML/JSON<-->RDF, just as for XML and JSON. The reference implementations are (partially) generated by the build process, so this involves modifying the build process.
Editors: Grahame Grieve and Michael van der Zel?
Status: Done in Grahame's implementation (Windows / Delphi) and <a href="https://github.com/mvdzel/fhir-net-api">Michaels's implementation</a> (.NET, which should also be runnable on Linux under <a href="http://www.mono-project.com/">Mono</a>

7. ShEx implementation of FHIR RDF-->XML, for round tripping, for use as a validator and as a utility for translating between FHIR serializations. ISSUE: Will this be generated by the build process?
This should be discussed between Graham, Michael and Eric.
Editors: Eric Prud'hommeaux
Status: NOT NEEDED because of the item above (Grahame and Michael's code).

8. Tutorial or example of using FHIR RDF and FHIR ontology The could be an updated and clean-up version of the "Side-by-side" document drafted by Tony Mallia, @@ TODO: Add link@@ or it could be based on <a href="https://www.w3.org/2016/Talks/1205-swat4ls-egp/reasoning">EricP's slides</a>.
Editors: TBD
Status: Needs to be written.

9. Test suite to validate FHIR XML<->RDF round tripping. This test suite would be in addition to the examples in the FHIR spec.
Editors: Grahame Grieve and Eric Prud'hommeaux (to be confirmed)
Status: Grahame believes this is not needed, because the examples were chosen to exercise all use cases.

10. Formal specification of FHIR/RDF See http://w3c.github.io/hcls-fhir-rdf/spec/
Formally define the mapping from ElementDefinition to ShEx as implemented in Harold's code.
Audience: Developers of RDF tools for profiles, novel resources and extensions.
Editors: Eric Prud'hommeaux
Status: Eric created a draft. Some sections are missing.

Background

High-level concept mapping to RDF (AR typeCodes, etc.)

Champions: Tony Mallia, Rob Hausam

Comparison of FHIR to RDF element mappings [Side by side documentation of approaches]

Approach for Code Systems, Concepts and Value Sets [Terminology approach]

Turtle Code samples [FHIR Ontology] [FHIR SNOMED CT Bridge Ontology] [Fragment of OWL SNOMED CT]

Next Steps

  • @@ TODO @@

Computable Semantic Links from FHIR to the RIM

ICD-11 and SNOMED

Champions: Tony Mallia, Daniel Karlsson, Hans Cools

Next Steps

  • @@ TODO @@

Use Cases

Champions: Guoqian Jiang, others? COI Use cases on W3C wiki

Goals of use cases:

  • Drive and unify diverse efforts, e.g., FHIR ontology

Kinds of use cases desired:

  • Simple enough for use in slide presentations
  • Realistic enough to be convincing

Use case ideas:

  • Migration of CCDA to FHIR (EricP)
  • Utility on FHIR RDF that would motivate mapping of FHIR XML to FHIR RDF (EricP)

Next Steps

  • EricP will present C-CDA example on Dec 23.
  • Waiting for Guoqian for broader discussion of use cases.

PhUSE-FDA project (formerly CDISC2RDF)

Champions: Kerstin_Forsberg, Ingeborg, Tim Williams, (and Charlie Mead?)

Next Steps

  • DBooth scheduled @@@@ to discuss PhUSE-FDA project on Jan 6 teleconference.

C-CDA RDF representations

Champions: Eric Prud'hommeaux, Joshua Phillips

Next Steps

  • EricP will present C-CDA example on Dec 23.
  • @@ TODO @@

Standard URI Representations

  • File:URI.pdf - Outline of URI approach presented to HL7 ~2012

Common model for data element management and value set binding

Group Discussion on February 17, 2015

Group Discussion on February 10, 2015

Initial Proposal