Publishing Call Minutes 20170327
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Monday, March 27, 2017 -- 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
- Roll call and agenda
- Approve Previous Minutes
- Co-Chair Opening and Upcoming Election
- Ballot Open
- V2 Management Group Report
- V2 Publishing Issues
- V3 Publishing Issues
- Next Meeting
- Roll call: Andy, Brian, Tony, Lynn
- Minutes of 20170313 - motion by Brian, Second Tony, unanimously approved
- Ballot opening; next week's April 3 meeting is tentative only if needed.
- Cochair position - opening for vacancy left by Jane Daus; do we wish to retain the cochair position, need to let Linda know about chair positions for September WGM; Beat is an acting cochair for the Madrid WGM. Maybe he wants to continue? May also want to cancel the joint vocabulary meeting.
- Andy recommends the September election be staggered for two two-year positions, and one to two one-year positions.
- Ballot open: Vocabulary still not generating; Security Trust Framework will have late submission. CIMI submitted source material despite the March 16 discussion by email where they wanted to submit a PDF Overview pointing to all their other materials. HQ needs archive version and checking HTML for malicious 'stuff'. If someone submitted HTML we would probably export it to PDF for ballot.
- V2 Mgmt Group:
- Where do we want to keep the V2 harmonized vocabulary? Short term location in design-repos, V2MG still needs to discuss.
- CH 11 and 12 still orphaned since V2.8. Tony refers to appendix B in V2 to indicate that material is no longer here and refer to prior versions.
- Lynn and Brian will discuss referral of editing responsibility for legacy standards to SGB on Tuesday's V2 Pubs call. Tony moves referral of item to SGB; seconded by Brian; unanimously approved.
- V2 Publishing issues - no further discussion
- V3 Publication issues
- Andy and Lynn discussed an independent test environment for versioning; applicable to the V3 publishing refactor project. Hopefully we'll have something to report by the September WGM. He is trying to generate material that is missing targets in the build so needs to get that fixed anyway.
- Vocabulary still not generating correctly
- Meet 4/3 if needed else meet 4/24
- Adjourned 2:52 pm