Public Health work group
Work Group Mission and Scope
The Public Health work group supports the HL7 mission to create and promote its standards by helping to assure that HL7 artifacts and services address the requirements of the many public health agencies, both governmental and non-governmental.
Work Group Process Overview presentation
Mission and Charter document
Ways to Participate
Regular Public Health WG calls for the current cycle occur every week on Thursdays 1600-1730 ET.
- Call In Information
- Official call in information is available at the Conference Call Center.
- Conference Call Participation Information
- Phone Number: 770-657-9270
- Participant Passcode: 6548521
- Web Meeting Participation Information
- Use "Enter as a Guest", enter your Name, and press "Enter Room"