This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "Project team NI2016:20160112 minutes"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 8: Line 8:
 
**Current contacts with interested vendors
 
**Current contacts with interested vendors
 
***Solid
 
***Solid
****GS1 codes- medications, or other events, with barcoding
+
****GS1 codes- medications, or other events, with bar coding
 
***HL7- Interested
 
***HL7- Interested
****Pat has talked to Marc McDougal in Atlanta and will continue the talk during this WGM. Also Laura will talk to him this week. She will discuss some oppurtunities and how to realize these. Maybe the earlier curriculum can be presented. Oppurtunities are:
+
****Pat has talked to Marc McDougal in Atlanta and will continue the talk during this WGM. Also Laura will talk to him this week. She will discuss some opportunities and how to realize these. Maybe the earlier curriculum can be presented. Opportunities are:
*****
+
****One of the topics to discuss with Marc is the HL7 advertisement on the involvement of nurses and on FHIR.
 
   
 
   
 
***Intersystems
 
***Intersystems

Revision as of 09:43, 18 January 2016

These are the minutes made during the HL7 WGM January 2016 during the Nurse work Group meeting.

Summary

  • William gave a summary of what is done so far and what the status is at this moment.

Interested vendors:

  • Status update
    • Current contacts with interested vendors
      • Solid
        • GS1 codes- medications, or other events, with bar coding
      • HL7- Interested
        • Pat has talked to Marc McDougal in Atlanta and will continue the talk during this WGM. Also Laura will talk to him this week. She will discuss some opportunities and how to realize these. Maybe the earlier curriculum can be presented. Opportunities are:
        • One of the topics to discuss with Marc is the HL7 advertisement on the involvement of nurses and on FHIR.
      • Intersystems
        • Russ Leftwich talked to Intersystems US, William in the Netherlands. the will communicate about the status and to whom they are talking to. they are very interested.
      • Centric
        • Contact Anneke in January
      • Cerner
        • Interested and spoke with Patrick
      • German Vendor
        • German E Summary (HL7 based. Anneke contacted Ursula in December. She confirmed the German vendor will still participate and they will prepare the showcase. Uncertain if the vendor has already signed the contract.
      • Chipsoft
        • Dutch, nursing care plan, discharge summary and interaction with devices. Chipsoft is asking which use cases will be used. On the other hand we want to anticipate on what vendors can do already. The discussion is focused on how to deal with this. See below in minutes.
      • Patrick Vendors
        • Patrick to send list. No information on status of this. In the next call we need to ask Patrick what the status is on which vendors signed the contract already and will participate for sure.
  • Actions: if people are going to HIMMS US please contact vendors. the prospectus is ready and can be downloaded (see project documents). The prospectus is specially created to inform vendors.