This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "Project team NI2016:20160112 minutes"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 5: Line 5:
  
 
'''Interested vendors:'''
 
'''Interested vendors:'''
*status update
+
*Status update
 
**Current contacts with interested vendors
 
**Current contacts with interested vendors
 
***Solid
 
***Solid
 
****GS1 codes- medications, or other events, with barcoding
 
****GS1 codes- medications, or other events, with barcoding
 
***HL7- Interested
 
***HL7- Interested
Pat has talked to Marc McDougal in Atlanta and will continue the talk during this WGM. Also Laura will talk to him this week. she will discuss some opputunities and how to realize these.
+
****Pat has talked to Marc McDougal in Atlanta and will continue the talk during this WGM. Also Laura will talk to him this week. she will discuss some opputunities and how to realize these.
 
***Centric
 
***Centric
 
****Contact Anneke in January
 
****Contact Anneke in January

Revision as of 18:59, 15 January 2016

These are the minutes made during the HL7 WGM January 2016 during the Nurse work Group meeting.

Summary

  • William gave a summary of what is done so far and what the status is at this moment.

Interested vendors:

  • Status update
    • Current contacts with interested vendors
      • Solid
        • GS1 codes- medications, or other events, with barcoding
      • HL7- Interested
        • Pat has talked to Marc McDougal in Atlanta and will continue the talk during this WGM. Also Laura will talk to him this week. she will discuss some opputunities and how to realize these.
      • Centric
        • Contact Anneke in January
      • Cerner
        • Interested and spoke with Patrick
      • German Vendor
        • German E Summary (HL7 based. Anneke contacted Ursula in December. She confirmed the German vendor will still participate and they will prepare the showcase. Uncertain if the vendor has already signed the contract.
      • Chipsoft
        • Dutch, nursing care plan, discharge summary and interaction with devices. Chipsoft is asking which use cases will be used. On the other hand we want to anticipate on what vendors can do already. The discussion is focused on how to deal with this. See below in minutes.
      • Patrick Vendors
        • Patrick to send list. No information on status of this. In the next call we need to ask Patrick what the status is on which vendors signed the contract already and will participate for sure.