This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Pressure Ulcer Prevention 20110228

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 21:23, 28 February 2011 by Jlyle (talk | contribs) (→‎Minutes)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

HL7 project team meeting, 23 February, 2011, 12:00 PM ET

Dial-in

Back to Pressure Ulcer Prevention

Attendees

Patty Greim Jay Lyle Y
Ioana Singureanu John Carter Y
Catherine Hoang Moon-Hee Lee
Mimi Haberfeld Y Donna DuLong Y
Charlie Selhorst Y Sherri Simons Y
You-Ying Whipple Y Holly Miller
Walter Suarez Susan Matney Y
Elaine Ayres Y Nancy Collins

Agenda

  1. Agenda check
  2. OK minutes from last week
  3. Review scheduled packages
    1. Intervention overview
    2. Intervention event
    3. Education
    4. Pressure redistribution
  4. Review open questions, time permitting
    1. Please weigh in on these offline, via mail or directly on the wiki

Minutes

We had extensive issues with the call-in number and wound up using the WebEx number. The sound quality was poor at times.

Jay asked the attendees to please review the questions on the site.

We reviewed the skin intervention event diagram. The model made sense; Consult will be moved to intervention type.

Education: no issues, though it was pointed out that these values are examples, not recommendations for a standard.

Pressure Redistribution: the model is complex, but it seems that this is a result of efforts to make it fit staff nurse perceptions. There was some discussion about the semantics of "positioning" and its site-specificity. The team agreed that the enumerated quantities could be quantities.

We did not get to the support surface sub-model.

Action Items

ID Item Who Due Status Notes
11 Determine whether modeling tool can support vocabulary metadata in a readable format Jay 2/21 Closed We can use HTML to provide easy reference
10 Identify clinical experts we want to review the ballot Team 2/14 IP
9 Send out schedule with model packages assigned to dates; request for team to address specific questions Jay 2/10 closed
3 Confirm workgroup sponsorship from Patient Care or Clinical Interoperability Council or both Patty and Holly 2/9 closed Working on scheduling time with Stephen Chu (1/20)

Meeting for 2/9, per Wm Goossen (1/24). Accepted in PC 2/9

4 Find out from Moon Hee how we can encourage or support more participation Patty closed Time change seemed to work well
5 Contact Audrey Dickerson to clarify how IHE specifications relate, affect us Holly closed Met; FSA to be considered in model
6 Contact SMEs to coordinate clinical input into the model Holly Closed
8 Find a better time for this meeting Jay, Holly Closed Moved to 3 pm ET
7 Ensure 2/9 PC meeting time is sent to KP participants Jay Closed HL7 info sent 2/1
1 please send feedback on the project scope statement All 1/17 Closed
2 meet to clarify the model boundaries Jay and Donna 1/11 Closed We recommend that the conceptual scope be “Pressure Ulcer Risk Assessment” and "Intervention," two key focuses of the KP-VA model.

Issues

ID Issue Recorded Status Notes
2 No official HL7 project sponsor 1/10 Closed See action item 3, in process (1/12)

PC probably; needs meeting to confirm (1/19); approved 2/9

1 Model boundaries unclear 1/10 Closed See action item 2, to be confirmed (1/12)

Clarified in meeting (1/19)