This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "PIC:COCHAIRS"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(New page: Return to the >> Process Improvement Committee =Co-Chair Handbook Template Maintenance Project= ==Project Information== :Insert project description here ::The [[Media:PIC Cochair...)
 
 
(97 intermediate revisions by 9 users not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:
 
==Project Information==
 
==Project Information==
 
:Insert project description here
 
:Insert project description here
::The [[Media:PIC Cochair Handbook Project Scope Statement.doc|Project Scope Statement]] status is: In Development
+
::The [[Media:PIC Cochair Handbook Project Scope Statement.doc|Project Scope Statement]] status is: approved by PIC 2010-06-10, approved by T3SD 2010-08-16
  
 
'''Project Lead(s)'''  
 
'''Project Lead(s)'''  
:* Helen Stevens (helen.stevens@shaw.ca)
+
:* Sandy Stuart (sandra.stuart@kp.org)
  
 
'''Project Timeline'''
 
'''Project Timeline'''
:*Project Launch: May 2010
+
:*Project Launch: December 2013
 
:*Gather Requirements: Ongoing  
 
:*Gather Requirements: Ongoing  
:*Update Handbook: August-September 2010
+
:*Update Handbook:  
:*Approval: September 2010
+
:*Approval:  
:*Release/Publication: October 2010 WGM
+
:*Release/Publication: May 2015 WGM
  
 
==Project Working Documents==
 
==Project Working Documents==
: [[Media:Cochair handbook.doc|Co-Chair Handbook]] - Last update yyyy/mm/dd
+
:: [[Media:Cochair_Handbook_2014_v1.5_May_20.docx |Co-Chair Handbook DRAFT following May 2014 WGM]] - Last update May 2015
  
 
==Project Requirements Gathering==
 
==Project Requirements Gathering==
Line 31: Line 31:
  
 
===Requirements:===
 
===Requirements:===
# Add/update instructions on how to escalate and resolve issues when unable to get negative vote withdrawn.
+
# Add URL for new Work Group White Paper template:  http://www.hl7.org/permalink/?WGWhitePaperTemplate
#* Source: Helen Stevens (helen.stevens@shaw.ca)
+
#* Source: Freida Hall
#* Submitted on: January 2010
+
#* Submitted on: 2016-06-14
#* Committee Comments:
+
#* Committee Comments: leave blank
#* Status: Recieved
+
#* Status: Added to 2018 version. See section 2.9.5, Added to end of second paragraph.
# Add/update expectations of the co-chairs to engage with the steering divisions.  
+
# Revise last paragraph in 2.12.5 to update revised tab name "Agenda & Minutes".  Same update in 2.13.2 Submit WGM Meeting Minutes within Two Weeks
#* Source: Helen Stevens (helen.stevens@shaw.ca)
+
#* Source: Freida Hall
#* Submitted on: January 2010
+
#* Submitted on: 2016-09-18
#* Committee Comments:
+
#* Committee Comments: leave blank
#* Status: Recieved
+
#* Status: Added to 2018 edition
 +
# Remove 2.13.3 Submit Post-WGM Survey from the handbook since Survey is no longer being conducted.
 +
#* Source: Freida Hall
 +
#* Submitted on: 2016-09-18
 +
#* Committee Comments: leave blank
 +
#* Status: Deleted from 2018 edition
 +
#Update this section to remove reference to minutes/agendas in alternate location which implies other than HL7.org or wiki.hl7.org.  Agendas and Mintutes must be on an HL7 platform. Some Work Groups use the "Additional Resources" work tab for pointers to additional WG info.
 +
#*'''Note that meeting minutes must be accessible from the Work Group’s “Minutes” tab whether posted to the Work Group’s page on the HL7 website or to the HL7 wiki'''.  Work Groups posting minutes to a location other than the WG page on the HL7 website should include links under the “Minutes” tab to direct visitors to the appropriate location.  Notify the webmaster if you have alternate locations for Conference Call Notices, Documents, Issues/Hot Topics, Meeting Agendas, Meeting minutes, other links, Presentations, Project Documents, or a Wiki page. The posting of minutes is a WG Health Metric
 +
#* Source: Freida Hall
 +
#* Submitted on: 2016-09-20
 +
#* Committee Comments: leave blank
 +
#* Status: Added to 2018 edition
 +
# Update Project Management Section to add explanation of 'Lite' investigative projects (from 2016-11-7 TSC call discussion). Project Services WG will craft the update.
 +
#* 2018-07-26 Updated to add explanation of 'lite' projects, update posted here: http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/projectServices/Cochair_Handbook_2018_PjtSvcs_Final_Rev.docx
 +
#* Source: Freida Hall
 +
#* Submitted on: 2016-11-07
 +
#* Committee Comments: leave blank
 +
#* Status: Added to 2018 edition
 +
# Add explanation of how to upload "members only" data to HL7.org Work Group page.  See file http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=File:Making_a_Document_Members_Only_on_HL7.docx
 +
#* Source: Ken McCaslin, TSC Chair email to PIC list, added to wiki by F. Hall
 +
#* Submitted on: 2017-03-03 (email to PIC list)
 +
#* Committee Comments: leave blank
 +
#* Status: Added to 2018 edition. See final paragraph of section 2.16
 +
# Update to change title of template (from 2017-04-03 TSC call discussion).  The "Work Group Dissolution Template" title referenced in §2.14.1 and Appendix A is being changed to "Work Group Change Template".  Also check the hyperlink to determine if permalink changes.
 +
#* Source: Freida Hall
 +
#* Submitted on: 2017-04-03
 +
#* Committee Comments: leave blank
 +
#* Status: Updated in 2018 edition
 +
# Clarify the Publication Request Template is also used to request a STU Extension
 +
#* Source: Freida Hall
 +
#* Submitted on: 2017-06-29
 +
#* Committee Comments: leave blank
 +
#* Status: Added to 2018 edition
 +
# Replace section 3.7.4 V2 Substantive Change and 3.7.5 V2 Non-Substantive change with link to document using the same link as that from  Resources->Tools and resources ->V2 tools ->Version 2 substantivity guide
 +
#* Source: Tony Julian
 +
#* Submitted on 2017-08-23
 +
#* Committee Comments: leave blank
 +
#* Status: Incorporated into 2018 edition
 +
# Revise 3.4.2 Review Ballots as discussed 2017-12-11 TSC Meeting.  Remove this sentence: "There is no reconciliation of review ballot comments per se".  There are explicit requirements to consider comments and to post a reconciliation spreadsheet for all review ballots, thus the statement to be removed is contradictory to statements elsewhere in the handbook, and also in the GOM.
 +
#* Source: Freida Hall
 +
#* Submitted on: 2017-12-11
 +
#* Committee Comments: leave blank
 +
#* Status: Removed from 2018 edition.
 +
# Update project management section of Co-chair Handbook with updates approved by Project Services Work Group 2018-07-12 call, posted here:  http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/projectServices/Cochair_Handbook_2018_PjtSvcs_Final.docx
 +
#* 2018-07-26 Updated to add explanation of 'lite' projects, update posted here: http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/projectServices/Cochair_Handbook_2018_PjtSvcs_Final_Rev.docx
 +
#* Source: Freida Hall
 +
#* Submitted on: 2018-07-16
 +
#* Committee Comments: leave blank
 +
#* Status: Added to 2018 edition

Latest revision as of 18:50, 3 August 2018

Return to the >> Process Improvement Committee

Co-Chair Handbook Template Maintenance Project

Project Information

Insert project description here
The Project Scope Statement status is: approved by PIC 2010-06-10, approved by T3SD 2010-08-16

Project Lead(s)

  • Sandy Stuart (sandra.stuart@kp.org)

Project Timeline

  • Project Launch: December 2013
  • Gather Requirements: Ongoing
  • Update Handbook:
  • Approval:
  • Release/Publication: May 2015 WGM

Project Working Documents

Co-Chair Handbook DRAFT following May 2014 WGM - Last update May 2015

Project Requirements Gathering

Instructions:

To add a requirement for consideration by the committee edit the WIKI directly yourself following the template provided or email the PIC List Service (pic@lists.hl7.org)

Requirement Template:
  1. enter requirement
    • Source: enter your name and email address
    • Submitted on: enter the date of your submission
    • Committee Comments: leave blank
    • Status: Entered

Requirements:

  1. Add URL for new Work Group White Paper template: http://www.hl7.org/permalink/?WGWhitePaperTemplate
    • Source: Freida Hall
    • Submitted on: 2016-06-14
    • Committee Comments: leave blank
    • Status: Added to 2018 version. See section 2.9.5, Added to end of second paragraph.
  2. Revise last paragraph in 2.12.5 to update revised tab name "Agenda & Minutes". Same update in 2.13.2 Submit WGM Meeting Minutes within Two Weeks
    • Source: Freida Hall
    • Submitted on: 2016-09-18
    • Committee Comments: leave blank
    • Status: Added to 2018 edition
  3. Remove 2.13.3 Submit Post-WGM Survey from the handbook since Survey is no longer being conducted.
    • Source: Freida Hall
    • Submitted on: 2016-09-18
    • Committee Comments: leave blank
    • Status: Deleted from 2018 edition
  4. Update this section to remove reference to minutes/agendas in alternate location which implies other than HL7.org or wiki.hl7.org. Agendas and Mintutes must be on an HL7 platform. Some Work Groups use the "Additional Resources" work tab for pointers to additional WG info.
    • Note that meeting minutes must be accessible from the Work Group’s “Minutes” tab whether posted to the Work Group’s page on the HL7 website or to the HL7 wiki. Work Groups posting minutes to a location other than the WG page on the HL7 website should include links under the “Minutes” tab to direct visitors to the appropriate location. Notify the webmaster if you have alternate locations for Conference Call Notices, Documents, Issues/Hot Topics, Meeting Agendas, Meeting minutes, other links, Presentations, Project Documents, or a Wiki page. The posting of minutes is a WG Health Metric
    • Source: Freida Hall
    • Submitted on: 2016-09-20
    • Committee Comments: leave blank
    • Status: Added to 2018 edition
  5. Update Project Management Section to add explanation of 'Lite' investigative projects (from 2016-11-7 TSC call discussion). Project Services WG will craft the update.
  6. Add explanation of how to upload "members only" data to HL7.org Work Group page. See file http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=File:Making_a_Document_Members_Only_on_HL7.docx
    • Source: Ken McCaslin, TSC Chair email to PIC list, added to wiki by F. Hall
    • Submitted on: 2017-03-03 (email to PIC list)
    • Committee Comments: leave blank
    • Status: Added to 2018 edition. See final paragraph of section 2.16
  7. Update to change title of template (from 2017-04-03 TSC call discussion). The "Work Group Dissolution Template" title referenced in §2.14.1 and Appendix A is being changed to "Work Group Change Template". Also check the hyperlink to determine if permalink changes.
    • Source: Freida Hall
    • Submitted on: 2017-04-03
    • Committee Comments: leave blank
    • Status: Updated in 2018 edition
  8. Clarify the Publication Request Template is also used to request a STU Extension
    • Source: Freida Hall
    • Submitted on: 2017-06-29
    • Committee Comments: leave blank
    • Status: Added to 2018 edition
  9. Replace section 3.7.4 V2 Substantive Change and 3.7.5 V2 Non-Substantive change with link to document using the same link as that from Resources->Tools and resources ->V2 tools ->Version 2 substantivity guide
    • Source: Tony Julian
    • Submitted on 2017-08-23
    • Committee Comments: leave blank
    • Status: Incorporated into 2018 edition
  10. Revise 3.4.2 Review Ballots as discussed 2017-12-11 TSC Meeting. Remove this sentence: "There is no reconciliation of review ballot comments per se". There are explicit requirements to consider comments and to post a reconciliation spreadsheet for all review ballots, thus the statement to be removed is contradictory to statements elsewhere in the handbook, and also in the GOM.
    • Source: Freida Hall
    • Submitted on: 2017-12-11
    • Committee Comments: leave blank
    • Status: Removed from 2018 edition.
  11. Update project management section of Co-chair Handbook with updates approved by Project Services Work Group 2018-07-12 call, posted here: http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/projectServices/Cochair_Handbook_2018_PjtSvcs_Final.docx