PASS Access Control Services Conceptual Model
Weekly, Fridays @ 5:00 Eastern Time
1. Please join my meeting.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
- Dial +1 (872) 240-3312
- Access Code: 208-347-149
- Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 208-347-149
Backup teleconference option (if Don is unable to attend)
Join online meeting https://meet.RTC.VA.GOV/diana.proud-madruga/Z4WWM0ZV
Join by Phone 1-855-767-1051 Conference ID: 70292751
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- July 10, 2015 PASS Access Control Services Conceptual Model Sub-Working Group Meeting
- June 25, 2015 PASS Access Control Services Conceptual Model Sub-Working Group Meeting
- June 19, 2015 PASS Access Control Services Conceptual Model Sub-Working Group Meeting
- June 12, 2015 PASS Access Control Services Conceptual Model Sub-Working Group Meeting
- PASS Project Scope Statement
- PASS Access Control Services Conceptual Model R. 1.0
- DRAFT EHR-S FM Record Lifecycle Events on FHIR - OVERVIEW, Gary Dickinson, 26 Jun 2015
Related Projects and Sites
- Privacy, Access, and Security Services (PASS) Wiki
- Product List - This site contains information and relationship maps for Health Information Exchange Standards, Health Information Knowledge Representation Standards, Modeling Standards, Application Functional Specifications, Implementation Guides, Education Services, and Clinical Context Modeling Standards.
- SSOA Privacy and Security Conceptual Information Model in FHIM
We are planning to bring the PASS AC Services Conceptual Model to normative ballot during the Sept/Oct 2015 ballot cycle. The schedule is as follows:
- Initial content is due Aug. 2.
- Ballot preview period opens Aug 9.
- Initial content and reconciliation is due Aug. 16.
- Final content is due Aug. 23.