Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 13:29, 18 July 2012 by Rhausam (Created page with "<div class="subSubSection"> <div class="header"> 1.2 </div> <div class="body"> The guide has been developed by the HL7 TermInfo Project (a project of the HL7 Vocabulary <fo...")
The guide has been developed by the HL7 TermInfo Project (a project of the HL7 Vocabulary Work Group). The guide is the result of a consensus process involving a wide range of interested parties.
- The HL7 Clinical Statement Project and the various Technical Committees contributing to that project.
- The SNOMED International Standards Board and Concept Model Working Group.
- Vendors and providers actively implementing HL7 Version 3 with SNOMED CT.
- NHS Connecting for Health in the United Kingdom.
- Other organizations and including Members of the International Healthcare Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO) which took over ownership of SNOMED Clinical Terms in April 2007.
The guide takes account of:
- The SNOMED CT Concept Model including those elements concerned with the representation of context.
- The structure and semantics of the HL7 Reference Information Model (RIM).