Oncology EHR Functional Profile
Ambulatory Oncology EHR Functional Profile
Return to EHR main page
Welcome to HL7's Ambulatory Oncology EHR Functional Profile wiki page.
The project scope statement was approved by the Techncial Steering Committee on January 4th, 2010.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes
The Oncology Functional Profile Listserve is ehroncology@lists.HL7.org.
To subscribe to this service, go to the HL7 Listservices Welcome Page
- Select Subscribe to List Services
- Fill in Name, Organization, e-mail and password
- Select type of mail
- You receive copies of messages posted to the list as they are delivered and distributed (most common method)
- Each night, around 12:00 am, you will receive a single email message containing all the messages contributed to the list that day. At the top of the message will be a numbered list of the subjects in that digest, followed by the complete messages themselves. Digest recipients will not receive messages sent to segments.
- Digest with Attachments
- The same as a digest, but in MIME format so that the individual messages' formatting is preserved. Some email clients such as Outlook will show the digest as a series of attachments. Digest recipients will not receive messages sent to segments.
- Scroll down the list to Regulated Clinical Research Information Management
- Check bridg BRIDG Harmonization
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the confirmation statement
- Press Request Subscription
You will recieve an e-mail confirmation. Follow the instructions on the email to activate your account. Once an account has been confirmed you can mail to the listserv using the mailing address email@example.com