This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "October 24, 2017 PSAF Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 55: Line 55:
 
*Kathlee gave overview of PSAF objectives, history, and current PSS 914.
 
*Kathlee gave overview of PSAF objectives, history, and current PSS 914.
 
*Mike Davis laid out his immediate objectives for going forward with limited resources.
 
*Mike Davis laid out his immediate objectives for going forward with limited resources.
 +
*Short-term efforts are needed to:
 +
**Complete Jan 2017 Trust Framework for Federated Authorization (TF4FA) ballot comments
 +
**Finish TF4FA revisions to meet ballot dispositions
 +
**Plan to ballot TF4FA at informative level in May 2018
 +
**Revise Composite Security and Privacy DAM to address ABAC gap (now only RBAC) and Composite vs Composition class differences identified in earlier ballots
 +
**Plan to ballot revised DAM in May 2018
 +
**Begin work on a FHIR Trust Contract profile on FHIR Contract Resource from STU4
 +
*Immediate need is to update PSAF PSS 914 to move out deliverable dates for PSAF Conceptual Model and to move short-term deliverables into schedule as precursors.  Kathleen to draft.
 +
*Meeting adjorned.
  
 
=='''Meeting Material'''==
 
=='''Meeting Material'''==

Revision as of 01:21, 25 October 2017

Back to Security Main Page Back to PSAF Main Page

Attendees

x Member Name x Member Name x Member Name x Member Name
. John MoehrkeSecurity Co-chair x Kathleen ConnorSecurity Co-chair . Alexander Mense Security Co-chair . Trish WilliamsSecurity Co-chair
x Mike Davis x Suzanne Gonzales-Webb x David Staggs x Christopher Shawn
. Mohammed Jafari . Beth Pumo . Ioana Singureanu x Dave Silver
x Diana Proud-Madruga . Serafina Versaggi . Joe Lamy . Galen Mulrooney
. Paul Knapp . Grahame Grieve . Johnathan Coleman x Aaron Seib
. Ken Salyards x [1] . Gary Dickinson . [2]
x Greg Linden x Kathy Walsh . David Tao . Nathan Botts

Back to Security Main Page Back to PSAF Main Page

Agenda

  1. (3 min) Roll Call, Agenda Approval
  2. (10 min) PSAF History Overview from PSAF Wiki- Kathleen
  3. (30 min) PSAF development plans going forward - Mike Davis
  4. (15 min) PSAF PPS 914 Updates - Kathleen

Minutes

  • Kathleen chaired
  • Kathlee gave overview of PSAF objectives, history, and current PSS 914.
  • Mike Davis laid out his immediate objectives for going forward with limited resources.
  • Short-term efforts are needed to:
    • Complete Jan 2017 Trust Framework for Federated Authorization (TF4FA) ballot comments
    • Finish TF4FA revisions to meet ballot dispositions
    • Plan to ballot TF4FA at informative level in May 2018
    • Revise Composite Security and Privacy DAM to address ABAC gap (now only RBAC) and Composite vs Composition class differences identified in earlier ballots
    • Plan to ballot revised DAM in May 2018
    • Begin work on a FHIR Trust Contract profile on FHIR Contract Resource from STU4
  • Immediate need is to update PSAF PSS 914 to move out deliverable dates for PSAF Conceptual Model and to move short-term deliverables into schedule as precursors. Kathleen to draft.
  • Meeting adjorned.

Meeting Material

PSAF Minutes

Back to Security Main Page Back to PSAF Main Page