This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "October 23, 2018 CBCP Conference Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(4 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 11: Line 11:
 
|-
 
|-
 
||  x|| [mailto:jc@securityrs.com Johnathan Coleman]CBCP Co-Chair  
 
||  x|| [mailto:jc@securityrs.com Johnathan Coleman]CBCP Co-Chair  
||||.|| [mailto:suzanne.webb@bookzurman.com Suzanne Gonzales-Webb] CBCP Co-Chair   
+
||||x|| [mailto:suzanne.webb@bookzurman.com Suzanne Gonzales-Webb] CBCP Co-Chair   
 
||||x|| [mailto:jim.kretz@samhsa.hhs.gov Jim Kretz] CBCP Co-Chair
 
||||x|| [mailto:jim.kretz@samhsa.hhs.gov Jim Kretz] CBCP Co-Chair
||||.|| [mailto:david.pyke@readycomputing.com David Pyke] CBCP Co-Chair
+
||||x|| [mailto:david.pyke@readycomputing.com David Pyke] CBCP Co-Chair
 
|-
 
|-
  
||  .|| [mailto:Kathleen_Connor@comcast.net Kathleen Connor] Security Co-Chair
+
||  x|| [mailto:Kathleen_Connor@comcast.net Kathleen Connor] Security Co-Chair
 
||||x|| [mailto:mike.davis@va.gov Mike Davis]  
 
||||x|| [mailto:mike.davis@va.gov Mike Davis]  
 
||||.|| [mailto:johnmoehrke@gmail.com John Moehrke] Security Co-Chair
 
||||.|| [mailto:johnmoehrke@gmail.com John Moehrke] Security Co-Chair
Line 34: Line 34:
 
|-
 
|-
 
||  x|| [mailto:Mark.Meadows@dch.ga.gov Mark Meadows]  
 
||  x|| [mailto:Mark.Meadows@dch.ga.gov Mark Meadows]  
||||.|| [mailto:ayp@securityrs.com Amber Patel]
+
||||x|| [mailto:ayp@securityrs.com Amber Patel]
 
||||x|| [mailto:becky.angeles@carradora.com Becky Angeles]
 
||||x|| [mailto:becky.angeles@carradora.com Becky Angeles]
 
||||.|| [mailto:Jennifer.brush@esacinc.com Jennifer Brush]
 
||||.|| [mailto:Jennifer.brush@esacinc.com Jennifer Brush]
Line 42: Line 42:
 
||||.|| [mailto:ali.khan@gmail.com Ali Khan]
 
||||.|| [mailto:ali.khan@gmail.com Ali Khan]
 
||||x|| [mailto:kenneth.salyards@samhsa.hhs.gov Ken Salyards]
 
||||x|| [mailto:kenneth.salyards@samhsa.hhs.gov Ken Salyards]
||||.|| [mailto:mike.gu@phillips.com Michael Gu ]
+
||||x|| [mailto:gw@securityrs.com Greg White ]
 
|-
 
|-
||  .|| [mailto:drssecurityrs.com David Staggs]
+
||  x|| [mailto:drssecurityrs.com David Staggs]
 
||||.|| [mailto:bonnie.young@dch.ga.gov Bonnie Young ]
 
||||.|| [mailto:bonnie.young@dch.ga.gov Bonnie Young ]
 
||||.|| [mailto:ioana.singureanu@gmail.com Ioana Singureanu]
 
||||.|| [mailto:ioana.singureanu@gmail.com Ioana Singureanu]
||||.|| [mailto:Beth.Pumo@kp.org Beth Pumo]
+
||||x|| [mailto:Beth.Pumo@kp.org Beth Pumo]
 
|-
 
|-
||  .|| [mailto:mike.q@philips.com Mike Qu]
+
||  x|| [mailto:mike.q@philips.com Mike Qu]
||||.|| [mailto:josh@email.com Josh  ]
+
||||x|| [mailto:jack.wallace@gtri.gatech.edu Jack Wallace ]
 
||||.|| [mailto:Shreya.patel@mihin.org Shreya Patel  ]
 
||||.|| [mailto:Shreya.patel@mihin.org Shreya Patel  ]
 
||||x|| [mailto:mark.meadows@dch.ga.gov Mark Meadows  ]
 
||||x|| [mailto:mark.meadows@dch.ga.gov Mark Meadows  ]
Line 78: Line 78:
  
 
===Meeting Minutes (DRAFT)===
 
===Meeting Minutes (DRAFT)===
Dave Pyke, Chair
+
David Pyke, Chair
  
Role Call, Approval of Meeting Minutes
+
'''Role, Approval of Meeting Minutes'''
 +
Meeting minutes for October 16, 2018 reviewed and approved
 +
Wiki Meeting Minutes Motion to approve (Suzanne/Johnathan)
 +
* Vote: Abstentions: none; Objections: none; Approval: 19 (Suzanne confirmed; currently 25 listed on freeconference)
 +
Confluence minutes were not shown but the same as displayed on wiki
  
Meeting minutes for 10/16
+
Note that HL7 is moving toward Confluence, recommendation for attendees to create a Confluence account
Motion: Suzanne/Johnathan (wiki)
+
* can Confluence be made public so that non-members can view the minutes
* Vote: Abstain: none; Objections: none; Approval: 16 (estimated) Suzanne to recheck
+
** Josh Procious @ HL7 office will be the person to ask questions in regard to Confluence
* Confluence minutes are the same as wiki site
+
Confluence:  https://confluence.hl7.org/
 +
* Please request account
 +
 
 +
'''eLTSS Update'''
 +
* Ballot Reconciliation - continuation
 +
Motion made to accept ballot comment resolutions as reviewed (Block vote of Comments #17 through 27); noting grammatical/spelling corrections need to be made on the ballot reconciliation sheet prior to additions made to document. (Suzanne/JimK)
 +
* John Roberts requested an in-person comment resolution and was invited today but was unable to attend; in response, he has reviewed and approved the comment resolutions via e-mail, with a worthy note on a ''fine document'' (congratulations Irina/Jack/Becky, etc.)
 +
* Vote: Abstain: none; Objections: none; Approval: 19 (Suzanne confirmed)
 +
'''FHIR CP Review'''
 +
One comment to complete; research not complete per DaveP
 +
* next week Dave will have resolution ready and will place to vote
 +
 
 +
'''Baltimore
 +
* Meeting Minutes DRAFT in process
 +
** couple of blank spots still to complete--in general, minutes are complete
 +
** ETA end of this week (before next week's meeting)
  
 +
'''DS4P Reaffirmation
 +
* Last week voted to approve reaffirmation of DS4P R1 (normative ANSI-approved), no new content
 +
* forwarded to TSC for TSC eVote, waiting to hear back on result
 +
* will be on the January 2019 ballot for reaffirmation
  
Confluence:  https://confluence.hl7.org/
 
* Please request accout
 
  
 +
'''eLTSS next steps
 +
* discussion/developing on 5-page IG to take eLTSS data sets addressed in white paper to become an actionable IG; reviewed the PSS in Baltimore and took it to US-realm SC, modified the PSS slightly to accommodate development of IG under current PSS.  need to come up with timeline for developing FHIR-IG so that it can get necessary approval
 +
* FHIR ballot intended or May 2019; an aggressive timeline
 +
** technical outline for IG to go along with FHIR (FHIR-4)
  
eLTSS
+
** specific questions are out there in regard to tool, etc. but that is the intent
Ballot reconciliation:  
+
* Becky Angeles -
approx. 11 comments, range to negative/substantive
+
** questions on FHIR ballot has a new timeline that separate from the HL7 publishing timeline, verbiage in question is 'functionally complete IG'' what is defined as a functionally complete IG?
 +
*** functional complete is ''it will work'' but it may not be ''pretty''  so all the framework, extensions created, etc., doesn't have to be perfect but it must be implementable--may require a few tweaks
 +
** to get this ball rolling, FHIR IG proposal is needed, once approved then framework can be setup in GitHub.  Is there someone in CBCP to guide us ? John Moehrke is the FHIR liaison and is on the FMG
 +
* You can go ahead and start GitHub work before FMG approval (you cannot go to ballot without FMG approval). sometimes FMG prefers to have draft of IG completed so the FMG can refer back to it.
 +
* PSS have to go through their approval, go through the wiki page (IG proposal), it is intended that this is the prework of GitHub (eLTSS PSS has been approved by WG, SD and US-realm) but not the FMG or TSC--because it was modified to include a FHIR IG
  
last week walked through non-persuasive
+
** will need to notification to chairs (Loyd, David Hay) they will place on agenda and invite you to present) of approval
  
Comments #17-27 reviewed (noting grammatical corrections need to be made on the ballot comments before updating document)
+
* recommend, do not start GitHub for another few weeks--there are a log of improvements of IG implementation situation which will happen once Grahame is ready for the ballot (FHIR 4) you will have to struggle through some of the changes....and breakages.
Discussion:
 
* Johnathan: well done, John Roberts has requested an in-person resolution; he was not able to attend today; he commented ''on a fine document''
 
Block Vote: To Accept comment resolutions as amended (Suzanne/Jim)
 
* Vote: abstentions: none; objections: none: approved: 16 (estimated)
 
  
'''CBCP FHIR'''
+
NO additional report outs
FHIR CP Review
 
* one comment; unable to research at this time: 
 
  
'''Baltimore WGM '''
+
End of Agenda,
  
DS4P - Ballot Reaffirmation
+
Do not start GitHub for another couple of week--- per JohnM ; if you start now you will have to struggle through all the changes. They are not publishing because some of the changes.
* voted on reaffirmation of DS4P R1 - has been forwarded to TSC for eVote (waiting to hear back); will go through approval and go through January ballot cycle
 
  
eLTSS - next steps
+
No additional topics for discussion
* discussing an IG 5-pager; to take the eLTSS data sets and work done addressed in white paper in a more actionable IG
+
Meeting adjourned at 0939 Arizona time--[[User:Suzannegw|Suzannegw]] ([[User talk:Suzannegw|talk]]) 12:40, 23 October 2018 (EDT)
* reviewed the PSS in Baltimore, took it to SD, modified the PSS slightly to accommodate to create the IG (approved)
 
* development of IG
 
** timeline for developing a FHIR IG - and get necessary approval
 
** aiming for May 2019 target date for FHIR IG
 
** technical outline/rough draft of the IG to go along with the intended ballot
 
** will continue to socialize with the CBCP group
 
* Becky will start dialoge with DaveP
 
** regarding timeline of FHIR; functionally complete IGs--does anyone have a definition ? Defined as ''it will work'' but it may not be ''pretty'' any extensions need to be created and ready--may need to be tweaked but it is implementable(defined and implementable)
 
** in frebruary everything is due--with holidays coming up; FHIR IG proposal needs to complete
 
** Is there someone in CBCP to workgroup to assist?  John Moehrke is our FHIR liaison.
 
** GitHub can be started without FMG approval (per JohnMoehrke) you just can't go to ballot without FMG approval.  FMG actually prefers a draft of your IG completed so they can review prior.
 
*** PSS have to go through proval
 
*** wiki page - that is intened to be your pre-wowrk ''stuff in your GitHub''
 
* PSS has been approved by the WG, US-realm, updated in project insight;
 
** doesn't have FMG approval because it has been modified to add the FMG/IG guide.... (check)
 
* will need to go to SD--> TSC--> (completed per Johnathan) and then FMG (still to do---send to Lloyd and David Hay and they will place on agenda for review/approval)
 

Latest revision as of 00:36, 30 October 2018

Back to CBCP Main Page

October 23, 2018 CBCP Conference Call

Attendees

Back to CBCP Main Page

Member Name x Member Name x Member Name x Member Name
x Johnathan ColemanCBCP Co-Chair x Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCP Co-Chair x Jim Kretz CBCP Co-Chair x David Pyke CBCP Co-Chair
x Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair x Mike Davis . John Moehrke Security Co-Chair . Diana Proud-Madruga
. Chris Shawn . Neelima Chennamaraja x Joe Lamy . Greg Linden
x Irina Connelly . Saurav Chowdhury . Dave Silver x Francisco Jauregui
x Mark Meadows x Amber Patel x Becky Angeles . Jennifer Brush
. Mohammad Jafari . Ali Khan x Ken Salyards x Greg White
x David Staggs . Bonnie Young . Ioana Singureanu x Beth Pumo
x Mike Qu x Jack Wallace . Shreya Patel x Mark Meadows

Back to CBCP Main Page

Agenda DRAFT

  1. Roll Call, Agenda Review
  2. Meeting Minutes approval:
  3. Confluence
  4. eLTSS Update - Irina / Becky
  5. CBCP FHIR
  6. Baltimore WGM Agenda
    • meeting minutes, DRAFT in process
    • report out

Meeting Minutes (DRAFT)

David Pyke, Chair

Role, Approval of Meeting Minutes Meeting minutes for October 16, 2018 reviewed and approved Wiki Meeting Minutes Motion to approve (Suzanne/Johnathan)

  • Vote: Abstentions: none; Objections: none; Approval: 19 (Suzanne confirmed; currently 25 listed on freeconference)

Confluence minutes were not shown but the same as displayed on wiki

Note that HL7 is moving toward Confluence, recommendation for attendees to create a Confluence account

  • can Confluence be made public so that non-members can view the minutes
    • Josh Procious @ HL7 office will be the person to ask questions in regard to Confluence

Confluence: https://confluence.hl7.org/

  • Please request account

eLTSS Update

  • Ballot Reconciliation - continuation

Motion made to accept ballot comment resolutions as reviewed (Block vote of Comments #17 through 27); noting grammatical/spelling corrections need to be made on the ballot reconciliation sheet prior to additions made to document. (Suzanne/JimK)

  • John Roberts requested an in-person comment resolution and was invited today but was unable to attend; in response, he has reviewed and approved the comment resolutions via e-mail, with a worthy note on a fine document (congratulations Irina/Jack/Becky, etc.)
  • Vote: Abstain: none; Objections: none; Approval: 19 (Suzanne confirmed)

FHIR CP Review One comment to complete; research not complete per DaveP

  • next week Dave will have resolution ready and will place to vote

Baltimore

  • Meeting Minutes DRAFT in process
    • couple of blank spots still to complete--in general, minutes are complete
    • ETA end of this week (before next week's meeting)

DS4P Reaffirmation

  • Last week voted to approve reaffirmation of DS4P R1 (normative ANSI-approved), no new content
  • forwarded to TSC for TSC eVote, waiting to hear back on result
  • will be on the January 2019 ballot for reaffirmation


eLTSS next steps

  • discussion/developing on 5-page IG to take eLTSS data sets addressed in white paper to become an actionable IG; reviewed the PSS in Baltimore and took it to US-realm SC, modified the PSS slightly to accommodate development of IG under current PSS. need to come up with timeline for developing FHIR-IG so that it can get necessary approval
  • FHIR ballot intended or May 2019; an aggressive timeline
    • technical outline for IG to go along with FHIR (FHIR-4)
    • specific questions are out there in regard to tool, etc. but that is the intent
  • Becky Angeles -
    • questions on FHIR ballot has a new timeline that separate from the HL7 publishing timeline, verbiage in question is 'functionally complete IG what is defined as a functionally complete IG?
      • functional complete is it will work but it may not be pretty so all the framework, extensions created, etc., doesn't have to be perfect but it must be implementable--may require a few tweaks
    • to get this ball rolling, FHIR IG proposal is needed, once approved then framework can be setup in GitHub. Is there someone in CBCP to guide us ? John Moehrke is the FHIR liaison and is on the FMG
  • You can go ahead and start GitHub work before FMG approval (you cannot go to ballot without FMG approval). sometimes FMG prefers to have draft of IG completed so the FMG can refer back to it.
  • PSS have to go through their approval, go through the wiki page (IG proposal), it is intended that this is the prework of GitHub (eLTSS PSS has been approved by WG, SD and US-realm) but not the FMG or TSC--because it was modified to include a FHIR IG
    • will need to notification to chairs (Loyd, David Hay) they will place on agenda and invite you to present) of approval
  • recommend, do not start GitHub for another few weeks--there are a log of improvements of IG implementation situation which will happen once Grahame is ready for the ballot (FHIR 4) you will have to struggle through some of the changes....and breakages.

NO additional report outs

End of Agenda,

Do not start GitHub for another couple of week--- per JohnM ; if you start now you will have to struggle through all the changes. They are not publishing because some of the changes.

No additional topics for discussion Meeting adjourned at 0939 Arizona time--Suzannegw (talk) 12:40, 23 October 2018 (EDT)