This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "October 18, 2016 CBCC Conference Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(→‎Attendees: ken sinn attended)
Line 33: Line 33:
 
|-
 
|-
  
|  |.|| [mailto:kensinn@gmail.com Ken Sinn]
+
|  |x|| [mailto:kensinn@gmail.com Ken Sinn]
 
||||.|| [mailto:drssecurityrs.com David Staggs]
 
||||.|| [mailto:drssecurityrs.com David Staggs]
 
||||.|| [mailto:Steve.Eichner@dshs.state.tx.us Steve Eichner]
 
||||.|| [mailto:Steve.Eichner@dshs.state.tx.us Steve Eichner]

Revision as of 18:27, 18 October 2016

Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting

Back to CBCC Main Page

Meeting Information

Attendees

Member Name x Member Name x Member Name x Member Name
x Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair x Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair x Jim Kretz CBCC Co-Chair x Ken Salyards
. Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair . Mike Davis x John Moehrke Security Co-Chair Diana Proud-Madruga SOA Co-Chair
David Pyke . Mohammed Jafari x Rick Grow . Harry Rhodes
Serafina Versaggi . Ioana Singureanu . Neelima Chennamaraja x Glen Marshall
x Ken Sinn . David Staggs . Steve Eichner . Lori Simon
. Chris Shawn . Joe Lamy . Rob Horn Lori McNeil Tolley
Keith Boone . Beth Pumo . M'Lynda Owens . Lee Wise
. Oliver Lawless . Lisa Nelson . Gary Dickinson . Mike Lardiere
William Kinsley Russell McDonell Susan Litton David Bergman
. Duane DeCouteau . Patrick Loyd . Debbie Bucci . Paul Knapp


Back to CBCC Main Page

Agenda

  1. (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Agenda, Approve Meeting Minutes
  2. co-sponsor the CIMI initiated proposal; briefing by Steve Hufnagel or Galen Mulrooney
  3. Update on Consent Directive CDA - Johnathan
  4. (15 min) Update to eLTSS
  5. PASS Audit - Diana
  6. (05 min) FHIR Consent - John

MINUTES

Galen on for next week CIMI briefing

CDA Consent Directive -

  • vote response from Grahame, 4PM ET availability Friday.
  • most available M and W 9AM ET; vote to close poll on Friday; FHIR Consent
  • apparently changes are being made without notification
  • David will follow up with Grahame on changes, will report back next or via e-mail
  • ballot reconciliation; only consensus made on one

eLTSS remove for now. last update at WGM

  • eLTSS will report back when they are closer to having more work completed

FHIR Consent Security and Privacy module presented last STU3; approx. 40 or so comments to be triaged need to decide how to reconcile within CBCC John is working offline on this

PASS Audit Diana had a chance to talke to SOA, Security to talk about bringing document to ballot in January CBCC is a co-sponsor; want to bring this forward to publication., this is the notification of moving forward (only primary WG needs vote); CBCC formally acknowledges and supports moving the document forward to ballot in January 2017.

Thursday 1400 ET - public launch Patitnt Choice examing usuability of standards (lucia savage, Jeremy... will be starting the call) information is on the ONC site/Johnathan will e-mail link to the list -

Motion to adjourn: Jim/Diana DRAFT submitted --Suzannegw (talk) 14:24, 18 October 2016 (EDT)