October 16, 2018 Security Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|.||John Moehrke Security Co-chair||x||Kathleen Connor Security Co-chair||.||Alexander Mense Security Co-chair||.||Trish Williams Security Co-chair|
|.||Christopher Shawn Security Co-chair||x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb||x||Mike Davis||x||David Staggs|
|x||Diana Proud-Madruga||.||Johnathan Coleman||x||Francisco Jauregui||x||Joe Lamy|
|.||Rhonna Clark||.||Greg Linden||.||Grahame Grieve||x||Dave Silver|
|.||Beth Pumo||x||Jim Kretz||.||Peter Bachman||.||Bo Dagnall|
|.||[mailto: ]||.||[mailto: ]||.||[mailto: ]||.||[mailto: ]|
- (2 min) Roll Call, Agenda Approval
- (5 min) Review and Approval of Minutes
- (10 min) TF4FA Normative Ballot reconciliation (formerly PSAF) - Mike, Chris
- Meetings: Tuesdays, 11:00 AM Eastern; freeconference.com same as Security call
- TF4FA Ballot Reconciliation (wiki)
- TF4FA Vol.1 & 2 Ballot Reconciliation Sheet
- Comments to be voted on this week: Comments 129 - 146 (last comment)
- Next week: Review and vote on comments 147 - 161(last comment), which will conclude recon.
- Assignment of document update?
- Update on revision of PASS Audit
- (10 min) TF4FA Trust Framework, Volume 3 - Update Mike, Chris
- (05 min) Review Security WG 3 Year Plan - Kathleen
- (05 min) Check out Security WG Confluence site - Kathleen
- (10 min) FHIR Security Update - John
- (05 min) GDPR whitepaper on FHIR Update - Alex
- 201809 Connectathon video for the integrated Care Plan, Clinical Reasoning, and Consumer Mediated Exchange tracks, which featured a Break the Glass scenario. Break glass scenario demonstrated a technical approach to balancing patient safety with patient privacy. Betsy, the starring persona, has used a FHIR consent directive to restrict access to her mental health care plan by all of her multiple distributed care teams other than her mental health provider and CDS'.
- Betsy's endocrinologist is about to order an opiod to treat her diabetic neuroloy pain based on her medication list, which masked the mental health medication, Xanax based on her consent directive. The endrocrinologist's CDS throws a drug-drug counterindication warning based on a CDS Hooks card.
- The warning gives two options to the provider, either Break the Glass with notice about being audited or to ask the patient if there are medications that are not shown on the medication list.
- If the provider takes the Break the Glass option, the endrocrinologist will be shown her mental medication list, which includes Xanax and a recommendation to prescribe Gabapentin instead. If the endrocrinologist takes the second option, the provider explains to Betsy that there is a potential drug-drug counterindication. The provider asks if there are some medications that Betsy hasn't authorized
Meeting Minutes DRAFT
Chair, TBD Roll Taken, Agenda reviewed, updates made as requested
- Motion to approve 9/18 meeting minutes
- Move / Second 0-0-0
TF4FA Ballot Reconciliation
Reviewed Ballot comments: 129 - 161 for vote next week 10/23.
- PASS Audit document update
- Volume 3
- Security WG 3 Year Plan
- Securithy Confluence
- FHIR Security Update
- GDPR whitepaper on FHIR Update