October 16, 2018 Security Conference Call
|x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|.||John Moehrke Security Co-chair||x||Kathleen Connor Security Co-chair||.||Alexander Mense Security Co-chair||.||Trish Williams Security Co-chair|
|.||Christopher Shawn Security Co-chair||x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb||x||Mike Davis||x||David Staggs|
|x||Diana Proud-Madruga||.||Johnathan Coleman||x||Francisco Jauregui||x||Joe Lamy|
|.||Rhonna Clark||.||Greg Linden||.||Grahame Grieve||x||Dave Silver|
|.||Beth Pumo||x||Jim Kretz||.||Peter Bachman||.||Bo Dagnall|
|.||[mailto: ]||.||[mailto: ]||.||[mailto: ]||.||[mailto: ]|
- (2 min) Roll Call, Agenda Approval
- (5 min) Review and Approval of Minutes
- (10 min) TF4FA Normative Ballot reconciliation (formerly PSAF) - Mike, Chris
- Meetings: Tuesdays, 11:00 AM Eastern; freeconference.com same as Security call
- TF4FA Ballot Reconciliation (wiki)
- Ballot Reconciliation Sheet
- Comments to be voted on this week: Comments 129 - 146 + 10/13 recon call 147 - 161 (last comment)
- Next week: Review and vote on comments 129 - 161, which will conclude recon.
- Assignment of document update?
- Update on revision of PASS Audit
- (10 min) TF4FA Trust Framework, Volume 3 - Update Mike, Chris
- (05 min) Review Security WG 3 Year Plan - Kathleen
- (05 min) Check out Security WG Confluence site - Kathleen
- (10 min) FHIR Security Update - John
- (05 min) GDPR whitepaper on FHIR Update - Alex
Meeting Minutes DRAFT
Chair, TBD Roll Taken, Agenda reviewed, updates made as requested
- Motion to approve 9/18 meeting minutes
- Move / Second 0-0-0
TF4FA Ballot Reconciliation
Reviewed Ballot comments: 129 - 161 for vote next week 10/23. PASS Audit document update Volume 3 Security WG 3 Year Plan Securithy Confluence FHIR Security Update GDPR whitepaper on FHIR Update
- ONC is implementing this comment agreement....
- article 4000? 4002 (per Mike)
- in response to that ONC has responded with comments to TEFCA
- V2 is imminent - the response should be coming soon. possibly around the time of the WGM we have may have available for release
- we have comments from first TEFCA version
- federal partners WG joined to provide comments for TEFCA for where we would like to see it go.
- we know that the original TEFCA is out and comments made, we need to see the next version based on the comments received
- Kathleen in RFI looks like they are asking for a particular portion of the RFI for reporting on EHR programs. that is complementary probably--does anyone--are people okay with this list going in the PAC as recommendations for this WG (security)
- see bulleted section at bottom
- where to look for security and privacy support
- the response from 'us' is in security labeling --we need more than just to support it---but why we feel this is relative.
- the bullet points could use a little more justification
- Kathleen feels we should also add maybe: RBAC, audit, ABAC, … others
We are supporting the adoption of SAMHSA consent2share - but we didn’t' say support adoption of questionnaire or contracts... an HL7 thing (this is a SAMHSA thing); you need to add an HL7 hook
- front page of confluence will tell you how to get in, etc.,
- there are other WGs who have templates, etc. for meeting minutes
- Agendas are using it... attempt to migrate out of wiki;
- should be easier for collaborations, edits can be done directly, etc.
- will add agenda item at WGM
- HealthIT.gov; Remote Patient Authorization and Submission of EHR Data for Research aka "Right of Access"
Update to Baltimore Agenda Tuesday Q4 - update to MiHIN presentation on how they are using Consent, Lloyd and Grahame have been invited as they would like to bring up the three statements that David brought forward in CBCP.
- moving Tuesday Q4 - Update of Volume 3 Draft (Mike) to TUES Q2 (replacing PASS Audit Ballot Reconciliation document updates which can be done offline
No additional discussion items brought forward
Note: No meeting on the 25th