October 03, 2017 CBCC Conference Call
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
Dial-in Number: (515) 604-9861; Access Code: 429554 * Online Meeting Link: http://join.freeconferencecall.com/cbhs * Click on Join an Online Meeting * at Join Meeting Enter Online Meeting ID: cbhs * Enter Name, e-mail if prompted * Run the FCC_Installer if prompted
Please be aware that teleconference meetings are recorded to assist with creating meeting minutes
|Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|x||Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair||x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair||.||Jim Kretz CBCC Co-Chair||x||David Pyke CBCC Co-Chair|
|x||Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair||.||Mike Davis||x||John Moehrke Security Co-Chair||x||Diana Proud-Madruga SOA Co-Chair|
|.||Mohammed Jafari||.||Ali Khan||.||Ken Salyards||.||Ken Sinn|
|x||David Staggs||.||Steve Eichner||.||Ioana Singureanu||x||Beth Pumo|
|x||Chris Shawn||x||Neelima Chennamaraja||x||Joe Lamy||.||Joseph Quinn|
|.||[Irina Connelly ]||x||[Anne W]||.||.|
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Agenda
- Approve Meeting Minutes for September 26, 2017
- (05 min) CBCC FHIR FRIDAY call at 2:00 ET // FHIR Consent Directive Project Wiki, Main page... new day/time?
- NIST SP 800-53 REV 5 DRAFT Document out for comment (Mike Davis)
- (05 min) Security and Privacy Impact Assessment Cookbook (SPIA) - SUR definition - Suzanne
- Behavioral Health special Interest Group (BH-SIG) - "Condition" FHIR resource discussion
- WGM Overview, Announcement
- VOTE: Data Provenance STU (Withdraw or Extend) Recommendation: Extend
- VOTE: SHIPPS project (Withdraw or continue) Recommendation: Withdraw
- Announcement: Community Based Collaborative Care name change to Community-Based Care and Privacy (CBCP)
- September 2017 CBCC Working Group Meeting - San Diego, California USA, September 10-15, 2017 DRAFT MEETING MINUTES
- SUR Definition
Please contact a CBCC Co-chair if you wish to add agenda items! Thank you!
Meeting Minutes (DRAFT)
- Approved September 26, 2017 Meeting Minutes 10-0-0
- Agenda approved with deferral of agenda item 5 BH-SIG Discussion Piper unable to join the call to discuss adequacy of the Condition FHIR resource for mental health and substance use conditions and her meeting with Patient Care. Later in the call deferred agenda item 3 because Mike was not in attendance.
- Decided on new CBCP call time - Moving next Tuesday to 12PM ET/9AM PT. Given light CBCP call agenda, will use latter part of Tuesday call to work on FHIR Consent CRs. David moved; Johnathan seconded. 11-0-0.
- David reported that doodle poll for new FHIR Consent calls favored changing to Thursdays at 1PM ET/10AM PT. For anyone who doesn't like this time slot, David reminded them to make a different selection on the New FHIR Consent Time Doodle Poll.
- Suzanne walked through major decisions from the WGM.
- Discussed using the W3C Specification Reviews and Public Feedback review and comment process description for Specification under Review for Patient Natural Language - SUR Definition. (See description in Meeting Materials below.) Suzanne to forward to TSC, which needs this definition to approve publication of Patient Natural Language as a standard.
- Meeting adjourned early.
W3C groups use public-review-announce, via a notifier, as one means to solicit wide review of publications. W3C welcomes review of specifications from the moment they are first published until just before they are published as standards; see our FAQ entry on where to send feedback.
- Depending on where a document is in the standards process, W3C seeks different types of input:
- First public draft: W3C seeks general statements of support and technical feedback, and encourages participation in Working Groups by those interested in developing the technology.
- Last Call: this is a signal from a Working Group that it believes it has satisfied technical requirements, that it has satisfied dependencies with other groups, and that other groups and interested parties should confirm both those points.
- Call for Implementations: this is a signal from W3C that the document is stable enough to gather implementation experience from the community
- Call for Review of a Proposed Recommendation: W3C seeks endorsement of the stable technical report, in particular by the W3C Membership
- The Last Call and Proposed Recommendation review periods have announced due dates for review; see the current list of documents in Review.
- Deep technical reviews are most appreciated early in the process, although people may spot bugs at any time and provide that feedback to W3C. The W3C Process is designed to promote fairness, responsiveness, and progress. Learn more about requirements on the Recommendation track and reviews and review responsibilities.
- --Found on: http://www.w3.org/participate/review
Motion made to approve the above definition (Suzanne/David) 10-0-0 Definition will be forwarded to (TSC?) for additional to Standards Privacy Impact Assessment Cookbook document.