This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "OO WGM Agenda September 2017"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(24 intermediate revisions by 7 users not shown)
Line 25: Line 25:
 
|
 
|
 
* Plenary - No meeting
 
* Plenary - No meeting
|Available Chairs:
+
|N/A
 
|
 
|
 
|
 
|
Line 35: Line 35:
 
|
 
|
 
* Plenary - No Meeting
 
* Plenary - No Meeting
|Available Chairs:
+
|N/A
 
|  
 
|  
 
|
 
|
Line 46: Line 46:
 
* Project Insight Updates
 
* Project Insight Updates
 
* Agenda review
 
* Agenda review
* V2.9 Ballot Reconciliation (Time Permitting)
+
* Specimen DAM Ballot Reconciliation
| Available Chairs: Lorraine
+
| Available Chairs: Lorraine, Hans, Riki
 
|
 
|
 
|  
 
|  
Line 58: Line 58:
 
* FHIR Workflow
 
* FHIR Workflow
 
** Related trackers:
 
** Related trackers:
***[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=11217 11217] Thoughts+on+combining+SupplyRequest%2C+DeviceUseRequest+and+VisionPrescription+-+2016-09+core+%23371 (Riki Merrick) Considered for Future Use
+
***[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=11217 11217] Thoughts+on+combining+SupplyRequest%2C+DeviceUseRequest+and+VisionPrescription+-+2016-09+core+%23371 (Riki Merrick) Considered for Future Use - can we move this to Q4 on Tuesday?
 
** Consideration of creation of administration and dispense patterns
 
** Consideration of creation of administration and dispense patterns
  
Line 64: Line 64:
  
 
*Service Catalog
 
*Service Catalog
| Available Chairs: Lorraine
+
| Available Chairs: Lorraine, Hans, Riki (if needed)
 
|
 
|
 
|  
 
|  
Line 77: Line 77:
 
[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|'''OO'''
 
|'''OO'''
 +
'''v2.x Methodology'''
 +
* Healthcare Devices and ISO 11073
 
'''FHIR Trackers'''
 
'''FHIR Trackers'''
*(continued if needed) [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=11217 11217] Thoughts+on+combining+SupplyRequest%2C+DeviceUseRequest+and+VisionPrescription+-+2016-09+core+%23371 (Riki Merrick) Considered for Future Use
+
*(continued if needed) [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=11217 11217] Thoughts+on+combining+SupplyRequest%2C+DeviceUseRequest+and+VisionPrescription+-+2016-09+core+%23371 (Riki Merrick) Considered for Future Use - can we move this to Tuesday Q4?
 
*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=11963 11963] Consistency+in+DiagnosticReport+and+Observation+Category+-+2016-09+daf+%2350 (Hans Buitendijk) Considered for Future Use
 
*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=11963 11963] Consistency+in+DiagnosticReport+and+Observation+Category+-+2016-09+daf+%2350 (Hans Buitendijk) Considered for Future Use
| Available Chairs: Lorraine
+
| Available Chairs: Lorraine, Patrick, Hans, David, Riki if needed
 
|  
 
|  
 
|  
 
|  
Line 90: Line 92:
 
|'''OO/PHER + Rx + RCRIM + FHIR + HCD'''
 
|'''OO/PHER + Rx + RCRIM + FHIR + HCD'''
 
* UDI DAM Ballot recon
 
* UDI DAM Ballot recon
* '''Nutrition FHIR Trackers''' (Time Permitting)
+
* CDC C-CDA PSS (focus on Micro-Biology)
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13475 13475] NutritionOrder materials used or needed to perform the order
+
| Available Chairs: Patrick, Riki if needed
| Available Chairs:
 
 
|
 
|
 
|  
 
|  
Line 101: Line 102:
 
|[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|'''OO'''
 
|'''OO'''
* UDI DAM Ballot recon (continued)
+
* '''Nutrition FHIR Trackers''' (If Nutrition folks are available)
* '''Nutrition FHIR Trackers''' (Time Permitting)
 
 
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13475 13475] NutritionOrder materials used or needed to perform the order
 
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13475 13475] NutritionOrder materials used or needed to perform the order
| Available Chairs:  
+
 
 +
'''INM'''
 +
* Healthcare Devices and ISO 11073 (Patrick representing OO at INM)
 +
| Available Chairs: Riki
 
|
 
|
 
|  
 
|  
Line 115: Line 118:
 
* FHIR Catalog  
 
* FHIR Catalog  
 
* LIVD FHIR Project
 
* LIVD FHIR Project
| Available Chairs: Lorraine
+
* Lab Order Model
 +
| Available Chairs: Lorraine, Patrick, Riki, David, Rob (part of quarter)
 
|
 
|
 
|  
 
|  
Line 128: Line 132:
 
|'''OO'''
 
|'''OO'''
 
'''FHIR Trackers:'''
 
'''FHIR Trackers:'''
 
+
* [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13796 #13796] Vital Signs profile should not limit value to Quantity Discussed last night with FHIR-I and want to include in technical correction that includes fixes to some invarients since affecting current dutch implementations.  not technically a technical correction but a compatible change.
 +
* [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12966 12966] ProcedureRequest+-+add+DosageInstructions+or+Quantity (Jamie Hignite) None  - focus in this quarter is on the issue of instructions for Procedure Request, will be discussing the transfusion medicine in Q3
 
*(continued if needed)[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=11217 11217] Thoughts+on+combining+SupplyRequest%2C+DeviceUseRequest+and+VisionPrescription+-+2016-09+core+%23371 (Riki Merrick) Considered for Future Use
 
*(continued if needed)[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=11217 11217] Thoughts+on+combining+SupplyRequest%2C+DeviceUseRequest+and+VisionPrescription+-+2016-09+core+%23371 (Riki Merrick) Considered for Future Use
*(continued if needed)[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=11963 11963] Consistency+in+DiagnosticReport+and+Observation+Category+-+2016-09+daf+%2350 (Hans Buitendijk) Considered for Future Use
 
*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13754 13754] clarify+the+boundaries+for+.description (Eric Haas) None
 
*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=10118 10118] review+.related.type+codes (Eric Haas) None
 
 
*(time permitting )[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12752 12752] ReferralRequest.type+and+reason+alignment+with+v2 (Michele Mottini) None
 
*(time permitting )[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12752 12752] ReferralRequest.type+and+reason+alignment+with+v2 (Michele Mottini) None
 
*(time permitting)[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13573 13573] Heart+rate+UCUM+should+be+%7Bbeats%7D%2Fmin (Alexander Henket) Not Persuasive
 
*(time permitting)[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13573 13573] Heart+rate+UCUM+should+be+%7Bbeats%7D%2Fmin (Alexander Henket) Not Persuasive
 
   
 
   
| Available Chairs:
+
| Available Chairs: Riki, David
 
|
 
|
 
|  
 
|  
Line 146: Line 148:
 
|'''OO/II/CG/BRIDG''
 
|'''OO/II/CG/BRIDG''
 
* WG updates
 
* WG updates
 +
* Follow up on FHIR Media resource issues and adoption by OO or II
 
* Specimen definition review (Claude, Lorraine or Francois)
 
* Specimen definition review (Claude, Lorraine or Francois)
* Specimen DAM reconciliation
+
* Specimen DAM reconciliation (time permitting)
| Available Chairs: Lorraine
+
| Available Chairs: Lorraine, Hans, Riki, David
 
|
 
|
 
|  
 
|  
Line 173: Line 176:
 
***[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12966 12966] ProcedureRequest+-+add+DosageInstructions+or+Quantity (Jamie Hignite) None
 
***[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12966 12966] ProcedureRequest+-+add+DosageInstructions+or+Quantity (Jamie Hignite) None
  
| Available Chairs: Lorraine
+
| Available Chairs: Lorraine, Patrick, Hans, David, Riki if needed
 
|
 
|
 
|  
 
|  
Line 184: Line 187:
 
'''FHIR Trackers'''
 
'''FHIR Trackers'''
  
*(continued if needed)[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12966 12966] ProcedureRequest+-+add+DosageInstructions+or+Quantity (Jamie Hignite) None
+
*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13754 13754] clarify+the+boundaries+for+.description (Eric Haas) None
* [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12752 12752] ReferralRequest.type+and+reason+alignment+with+v2 (Michele Mottini) None
+
*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=10118 10118] review+.related.type+codes (Eric Haas) None
*[http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13573 13573] Heart+rate+UCUM+should+be+%7Bbeats%7D%2Fmin (Alexander Henket) Not Persuasive
+
*(time permitting) [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=11963 11963] Consistency+in+DiagnosticReport+and+Observation+Category+-+2016-09+daf+%2350 (Hans Buitendijk) Considered for Future Use
 +
*(time permitting) [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13573 13573] Heart+rate+UCUM+should+be+%7Bbeats%7D%2Fmin (Alexander Henket) Not Persuasive
  
| Available Chairs: Ken,  
+
| Available Chairs: Ken, Patrick, Riki, David
 
|  
 
|  
 
|  
 
|  
Line 205: Line 209:
 
* Ordering Service Update
 
* Ordering Service Update
  
'''HCD'''
+
'''HCD Joint with FHIR'''
 
* Terminology for Vital Signs - LOINC / 11073
 
* Terminology for Vital Signs - LOINC / 11073
 
* Related tracker:  
 
* Related tracker:  
Line 212: Line 216:
 
'''PA/PHER'''
 
'''PA/PHER'''
 
* Handling of ROL vs PRT with PA
 
* Handling of ROL vs PRT with PA
| Available Chairs: Lorraine, ?
+
| Available Chairs: Lorraine (OO/Templates), (Hans-PA), Patrick (HCD), Riki
 
|
 
|
 
|  
 
|  
Line 221: Line 225:
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|'''OO/FHIR'''  
 
|'''OO/FHIR'''  
* LIVD Update
 
 
* FHIR Planning  
 
* FHIR Planning  
 +
** LIVD Update
 +
** Media v Observation + ValueAttachment update
 +
** New Resource/Profiles Proposals
 
** FHIR Tracker:
 
** FHIR Tracker:
 
*** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12913 12913] Create+a+profile+for+%22Patient+characteristics%22 (Lloyd McKenzie) None
 
*** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12913 12913] Create+a+profile+for+%22Patient+characteristics%22 (Lloyd McKenzie) None
** Follow up on Device instance vs kind dicussion in Madrid
+
** Follow up on Device instance vs kind dicussion in Madrid [[media:Instance_vs_Kind.pptx| Slides]]
 
** Heads up on DeviceRequest/DeviceUseStatement/DeviceDispense pattern
 
** Heads up on DeviceRequest/DeviceUseStatement/DeviceDispense pattern
 
+
| Available Chairs: Lorraine, Hans, Riki, Rob
 
 
| Available Chairs: Lorraine, ?
 
 
 
 
 
 
|
 
|
 
|  
 
|  
Line 241: Line 243:
 
|'''CS/OO + Pt Care
 
|'''CS/OO + Pt Care
 
* CS Project Status and Administrivia
 
* CS Project Status and Administrivia
* V2.9 Ballot Reconciliation (Time Permitting)  
+
* FHIR Trackers (Time Permitting)  
| Available Chairs:  
+
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=10118 10118] review+.related.type+codes (Eric Haas) None
 +
| Available Chairs: Hans, Riki, David
 
|
 
|
 
|  
 
|  
Line 252: Line 255:
 
|'''OO'''
 
|'''OO'''
 
* CIMI to join OO to discuss models of common concern (Vital Signs/ Lab)
 
* CIMI to join OO to discuss models of common concern (Vital Signs/ Lab)
| Available Chairs:
+
| Available Chairs: Patrick, Riki, David, Rob (part of quarter)
 
|
 
|
 
|  
 
|  
Line 264: Line 267:
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|'''OO'''
 
|'''OO'''
* V2.9 Ballot Reconciliation (Quorum Permitting)
+
* Overflow
 
|Available Chairs:  
 
|Available Chairs:  
 
|
 
|

Latest revision as of 19:20, 13 September 2017

Legend

  • business icon - business
  • ballot reconciliation icon - ballot reconciliation
  • technical icon - technical
  • / = joint session
  • + = session with representatives of


Day Date ' Time Icon Event Chair Scribe Room
Monday Sept 10 AM Q1
  • Plenary - No meeting
N/A
Q2
  • Plenary - No Meeting
N/A
PM Q3 technical icon OO
  • Project Insight Updates
  • Agenda review
  • Specimen DAM Ballot Reconciliation
Available Chairs: Lorraine, Hans, Riki
Q4 technical icon FHIR/OO/InM/MnM
  • FHIR Workflow
    • Related trackers:
      • 11217 Thoughts+on+combining+SupplyRequest%2C+DeviceUseRequest+and+VisionPrescription+-+2016-09+core+%23371 (Riki Merrick) Considered for Future Use - can we move this to Q4 on Tuesday?
    • Consideration of creation of administration and dispense patterns

Struc Doc

  • Service Catalog
Available Chairs: Lorraine, Hans, Riki (if needed)
.
Tuesday Sept 11 AM Q1 business icon

technical icon

OO

v2.x Methodology

  • Healthcare Devices and ISO 11073

FHIR Trackers

  • (continued if needed) 11217 Thoughts+on+combining+SupplyRequest%2C+DeviceUseRequest+and+VisionPrescription+-+2016-09+core+%23371 (Riki Merrick) Considered for Future Use - can we move this to Tuesday Q4?
  • 11963 Consistency+in+DiagnosticReport+and+Observation+Category+-+2016-09+daf+%2350 (Hans Buitendijk) Considered for Future Use
Available Chairs: Lorraine, Patrick, Hans, David, Riki if needed
Q2 technical icon OO/PHER + Rx + RCRIM + FHIR + HCD
  • UDI DAM Ballot recon
  • CDC C-CDA PSS (focus on Micro-Biology)
Available Chairs: Patrick, Riki if needed
PM Q3 technical icon OO
  • Nutrition FHIR Trackers (If Nutrition folks are available)
    • 13475 NutritionOrder materials used or needed to perform the order

INM

  • Healthcare Devices and ISO 11073 (Patrick representing OO at INM)
Available Chairs: Riki
Q4 technical icon OO
  • FHIR Catalog
  • LIVD FHIR Project
  • Lab Order Model
Available Chairs: Lorraine, Patrick, Riki, David, Rob (part of quarter)
.
Wednesday Sept 13 AM Q1 technical icon OO

FHIR Trackers:

  • #13796 Vital Signs profile should not limit value to Quantity Discussed last night with FHIR-I and want to include in technical correction that includes fixes to some invarients since affecting current dutch implementations. not technically a technical correction but a compatible change.
  • 12966 ProcedureRequest+-+add+DosageInstructions+or+Quantity (Jamie Hignite) None - focus in this quarter is on the issue of instructions for Procedure Request, will be discussing the transfusion medicine in Q3
  • (continued if needed)11217 Thoughts+on+combining+SupplyRequest%2C+DeviceUseRequest+and+VisionPrescription+-+2016-09+core+%23371 (Riki Merrick) Considered for Future Use
  • (time permitting )12752 ReferralRequest.type+and+reason+alignment+with+v2 (Michele Mottini) None
  • (time permitting)13573 Heart+rate+UCUM+should+be+%7Bbeats%7D%2Fmin (Alexander Henket) Not Persuasive
Available Chairs: Riki, David
Q2 technical icon 'OO/II/CG/BRIDG
  • WG updates
  • Follow up on FHIR Media resource issues and adoption by OO or II
  • Specimen definition review (Claude, Lorraine or Francois)
  • Specimen DAM reconciliation (time permitting)
Available Chairs: Lorraine, Hans, Riki, David
PM Q3 technical icon PC/OO/FHIR
Boundaries between ProcedureRequest/Procedure vs MedicationRequest/MedicationAdministration
for blood transfusions and radiation (i.e. anything with a dose, but isn't a medication)

Do we need a new resource for BiologicallyDerivedProduct? Boundaries between Specimen / Device / Medication boundaries

Related Zulip discussions:

Related trackers:

  • GF#13047 (request to add DosageInstructions to Procedure)
  • GF#12993 (request for a new Administration resource)
  • GF#8458 (request asking for a new BiologicallyDerivedProduct resource)
  • TBD PC / OO FHIR Procedure request instructions
    • Related trackers:
      • 12966 ProcedureRequest+-+add+DosageInstructions+or+Quantity (Jamie Hignite) None
Available Chairs: Lorraine, Patrick, Hans, David, Riki if needed
Q4 ballot reconciliation icon OO

FHIR Trackers

  • 13754 clarify+the+boundaries+for+.description (Eric Haas) None
  • 10118 review+.related.type+codes (Eric Haas) None
  • (time permitting) 11963 Consistency+in+DiagnosticReport+and+Observation+Category+-+2016-09+daf+%2350 (Hans Buitendijk) Considered for Future Use
  • (time permitting) 13573 Heart+rate+UCUM+should+be+%7Bbeats%7D%2Fmin (Alexander Henket) Not Persuasive
Available Chairs: Ken, Patrick, Riki, David
.
Thursday Sept 14 AM Q1 technical icon OO/Templates + Pt Care + Clinical Decision Support
  • Chapter 11/12 update
  • CS/Templates/PC/CDS
  • WG updates
  • Ordering Service Update

HCD Joint with FHIR

  • Terminology for Vital Signs - LOINC / 11073
  • Related tracker:
    • 13652 Observation+requires+Vital+Signs+Profile+support+which+requires+LOINC%2C+which+is+too+strict (None) Not Persuasive In Person

PA/PHER

  • Handling of ROL vs PRT with PA
Available Chairs: Lorraine (OO/Templates), (Hans-PA), Patrick (HCD), Riki
Q2 technical icon OO/FHIR
  • FHIR Planning
    • LIVD Update
    • Media v Observation + ValueAttachment update
    • New Resource/Profiles Proposals
    • FHIR Tracker:
      • 12913 Create+a+profile+for+%22Patient+characteristics%22 (Lloyd McKenzie) None
    • Follow up on Device instance vs kind dicussion in Madrid Slides
    • Heads up on DeviceRequest/DeviceUseStatement/DeviceDispense pattern
Available Chairs: Lorraine, Hans, Riki, Rob
PM Q3 technical icon CS/OO + Pt Care
  • CS Project Status and Administrivia
  • FHIR Trackers (Time Permitting)
    • 10118 review+.related.type+codes (Eric Haas) None
Available Chairs: Hans, Riki, David
Q4 technical icon OO
  • CIMI to join OO to discuss models of common concern (Vital Signs/ Lab)
Available Chairs: Patrick, Riki, David, Rob (part of quarter)
.
Friday Sept 15 AM Q1 technical icon OO
  • Overflow
Available Chairs:
Q2 technical icon OO
Available Chairs:
PM Q3
Available Chairs:
Q4
Available Chairs: