This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "OO WGM Agenda January 2018"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 133: Line 133:
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|'''OO'''
 
|'''OO'''
* Behavioral Health: Psychometric Instruments
+
* Behavioral Health: Psychometric Instruments (presenter?)
 +
'''OO/PC (PC Hosting)'''
 +
*FHIR Change requests - Joint with OO
 +
** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12633 GF#12633] Split Procedure into Procedure and ProcedureStatement (Lloyd McKenzie)
 +
*** Zulip chat asking for implementer feedback:  https://chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/implementers/topic/Procedure.20vs.20ProcedureStatement
 +
**** Dave commented that there is relevance for ProcedureStatement in context of CarePlan activities (Activity Statements where the activity is a procedure)
 +
* ServiceRequest - trackers and open issues
 +
** Procedure/Diagnostic Report - picking up this stream: http://lists.hl7.org/read/messages?id=319935
 +
*** Seems to imply using DR to create a ProcedureReport ( e.g. a SX Report, Dental Report, etc)
 +
*** Need to clarify the intent in order to update Proc and DR's scope and boundaries
 +
*** Update on ClinicalNotes from Mon Q2 discussion with SD, FHIR-I, and PC.
 +
*** ServiceRequest - trackers and open issues
 +
****(Tentative) Radiation Requests here vs MedicationRequest
 +
***** external beam vs seeding devices
 +
***** Issue -  No Dosing meta element for ServiceRequest (Dosing is described in context of only medications)
 +
***** Open Question as  how this stuff is currently handled in systems today.
 +
* Other areas of common interest
 +
 
 
| Available Chairs: Riki, Patrick
 
| Available Chairs: Riki, Patrick
 
|
 
|
Line 155: Line 172:
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|[[Image:Technical_med.gif |technical icon]]
 
|'''OO/FHIR/PC/CQI/CDS'''
 
|'''OO/FHIR/PC/CQI/CDS'''
* BiologicallyDerivedProduct
+
* BiologicallyDerivedProduct (Bob MIlius)
* OO resources used by PC/CQI/CDS
+
** Project Update
** ServiceRequest
+
** RelatedTrackers:
** Procedure/Diagnostic Report
+
*** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12673 GF#12673] How to handle HCT/TP  - change ownership to OO and possibly close since is answered by the project PSS.
** Radiation Request
+
*** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=12993 GF#12993] Please Create a NonMedicationAdministration object or an Administration object
** Notes??
+
*** [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13047 GF#13047] Add DosageInstructions to Procedure-
 +
**** - EH  Depending how we scope MedAdmin and Procedures, Procedures may need dosages too?  see e.g. radiation therapy question from Q1
 +
 
 +
* OO resources used by PC/CQI/CDS  
 +
 
 +
** Overflow issues from Wed Q1 PC/OO joint
 +
 
 
| Available Chairs: Riki, Patrick, Lorraine
 
| Available Chairs: Riki, Patrick, Lorraine
 
|
 
|

Revision as of 22:01, 18 January 2018

Legend

  • business icon - business
  • ballot reconciliation icon - ballot reconciliation
  • technical icon - technical
  • / = joint session
  • + = session with representatives of


Day Date ' Time Icon Event Chair Scribe Room
Monday Jan 29 AM Q1 business icon
  • Agenda Review
  • Project Administrivia
    • Specimen DAM publication request
Available Chairs: Hans, Riki, Patrick, Lorraine, Rob?
Q2 OO
  • V2.9 CRs including blood bank CRs
  •  ??
Available Chairs: Hans, Patrick, Riki
PM Q3 technical icon OO
  • V2 Publishing - V2 Management - sending reps

OO/CQI

  • OO Resources for CQI
Available Chairs: Hans, Riki (V2 Pub), Patrick, Lorraine (V2 Pub)
Q4 technical icon FHIR/OO/InM/MnM
  • FHIR Workflow
Available Chairs: Hans, Riki, Patrick. Lorraine?
.
Tuesday Jan 30 AM Q1 technical icon OO/HCD
  • LOINC
    • 13652 Observation requires Vital Signs Profile support which requires LOINC, which is too strict
      • follow up from last WGM
        • Regenstrief to provide MDC and LOINC mapping - to publish when ready.
        • Not Persuasive: Rationale - Consumers should be able to search by a single globally unique concept (removing the burden from them to have to know the local flavor)
  • Device/Kind (HealthProduct suggestion)
    • Presentation/Update (Jose Costa-Teixeira)
    • proposed changes
  • Device / DeviceComponent
    • See UDI below
  • UDI
    • 13965 Multiple UDIs for Complex Devices
Available Chairs: Hans, Patrick, JD, Lorraine, Rob?
Q2 technical icon OO/PHER + Rx + BR&R + FHIR + HCD
  • Various WG updates
    • C-CDA R2.1 Supplemental Templates for Infectious Disease Update
  • HCD: LIVD Update
  • Device/Kind (HealthProduct suggestion)
    • Presentation/Update (Jose Costa-Teixeira)
    • proposed changes
  • C-CDA R2.1 Supplemental Templates for Infectious Disease Update
Available Chairs: Hans, Riki, Patrick, JD, Lorraine
PM Q3 technical icon OO
  • UDI Pattern Ballot Reconciliation
  • UDI DAM Ballot Reconciliation
Available Chairs: Patrick, Hans, JD
Q4 technical icon OO
  • Order Catalog
  • LIVD?
Available Chairs: Riki, Patrick, Hans, JD, Rob, Lorraine
.
Wednesday Jan 31 AM Q1 technical icon OO
  • Behavioral Health: Psychometric Instruments (presenter?)

OO/PC (PC Hosting)

  • FHIR Change requests - Joint with OO
  • ServiceRequest - trackers and open issues
    • Procedure/Diagnostic Report - picking up this stream: http://lists.hl7.org/read/messages?id=319935
      • Seems to imply using DR to create a ProcedureReport ( e.g. a SX Report, Dental Report, etc)
      • Need to clarify the intent in order to update Proc and DR's scope and boundaries
      • Update on ClinicalNotes from Mon Q2 discussion with SD, FHIR-I, and PC.
      • ServiceRequest - trackers and open issues
        • (Tentative) Radiation Requests here vs MedicationRequest
          • external beam vs seeding devices
          • Issue - No Dosing meta element for ServiceRequest (Dosing is described in context of only medications)
          • Open Question as how this stuff is currently handled in systems today.
  • Other areas of common interest
Available Chairs: Riki, Patrick
Q2 technical icon 'OO/II/CG/BR&R
  • Media-Observation
    • 14146 Review MediaSubtype value set and code systems ( see pre-applied changes )
  • Next steps for AP proposal/outline
Available Chairs: Hans, Riki, Patrick. Lorraine
PM Q3 technical icon OO/FHIR/PC/CQI/CDS
  • BiologicallyDerivedProduct (Bob MIlius)
    • Project Update
    • RelatedTrackers:
      • GF#12673 How to handle HCT/TP - change ownership to OO and possibly close since is answered by the project PSS.
      • GF#12993 Please Create a NonMedicationAdministration object or an Administration object
      • GF#13047 Add DosageInstructions to Procedure-
        • - EH Depending how we scope MedAdmin and Procedures, Procedures may need dosages too? see e.g. radiation therapy question from Q1
  • OO resources used by PC/CQI/CDS
    • Overflow issues from Wed Q1 PC/OO joint
Available Chairs: Riki, Patrick, Lorraine
Q4 ballot reconciliation icon OO
  • FHIR Tracker/Ballot Reconciliation
Available Chairs: Ken, Patrick, David
.
Thursday Feb 1 AM Q1 technical icon OO/Templates + Pt Care + Clinical Decision Support
  • Order Service update
  • Overflow from Wednesday Q3
Available Chairs: Hans, JD, Lorraine, Rob?
Q2 technical icon OO/FHIR
  • FHIR Planning
  • Resource Management (e.g., Clinical and Supply Chain resources)
Available Chairs: Hans, Riki, JD, Lorraine
PM Q3 technical icon CS/OO + Pt Care
  • eLTSS Initiative
  • FHIR Tracker / Ballot Reconciliation
Available Chairs: Hans (Partially), Riki, JD
Q4 technical icon OO/CIMI
Available Chairs: Riki, JD
.
Friday Feb 2 AM Q1 technical icon OO
  • Overflow
Available Chairs:
Q2 technical icon OO
Available Chairs:
PM Q3
Available Chairs:
Q4
Available Chairs: