OO Dynamic Model Minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Issue: “Combined State Transitions”
San Antonio, May 2006
- Project Team
- We seem not to be able to get a project team going to focus on the Dynamic Model that cuts across the different areas.
- Should we consider an out-of-cycle, e.g., Sunday prior, or Friday, on Dynamic Model?
- Should we focus on creating documentation rather then just making decisions?
- Hans to send out request for interest to meet on Sunday prior or Friday for a full day.
- Initially focus on common set of rules on how to deal with order management state transitions after the creation of an order.
- Covers lab, Rx, Rad, PT, Dietary, NRS, Procedures, etc.
- Create set of rules on how to deal with observation state transitions
- Synchronize with referrals and appointments.
- Referral is patient care provision in order mood.
- We agreed to use the wiki site to channel discussions.
- Hans to populate raw data. Notes and initial seed of the documentation
- Copy-n-paste the general act state machine as well.
- We should take current state machine of act and elaborate under the common order model.
- Alternatively, we can use storyboards as starting point.
- We need to provide both the storyboards and state machine.
- Should we use the HDF approach to generate the artifacts necessary?
- Should we go back to the topics discussed to date and start to go for each one of them and start to produce these artifacts and refine our approach?
- We agreed to address Storyboard (wiki/pub db), Activity Diagram (visio), Interaction (pub db), Trigger Events (wiki/pub db), Application Roles, State Transition Definition. (those in bold are needed for ballot).
- Left to Right or Right to Left?
- Do they all end up in the ballot and therefore, do we need to do them?
- Consider listing/prioritizing all topics, or take 1-2 storyboards and flesh them out completely. The latter would not touch all topics, but complete all necessary steps.
- Tom and Rob to provide initial story boards.
- Michael/Garry C initial “pub drivers”
- Wendell initial “visio driver”
- Suspend/Resume – one focal act, two state transitions
- Replace – one focal act and non-focal act, each with their own state transition
- Do not want to send two messages for the Replace. MnM must support, or we’ll ignore them.
- Motion: Suspend/Resume – two messages are consistent with V2. Until clear use case to combine, suggest to stay with two messages. Tom moved, Rob second.
- Discussion: None.
- Vote: Against: 0; Abstain: 0; In Favor: 15