Negation Requirements Project Minutes 8 June 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Back to Negation Minutes
|HL7 PC-CIMI-POC Meeting Minutes
Location: PC call line
Time: 11:00-12:00 ET
|Facilitator||Jay Lyle||Note taker(s)||Jay Lyle|
|y||Jay Lyle||JP Systems|
- . status
- . review of draft principles - http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Negation_Principles
- . review of requirements statement - http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Negation_Requirements_Statement
- . alternate proposals for semantic model, including choice of finding vs observable (use cases spreadsheet on site)
- Status: PSS still not approved. Asking MnM for participation
- Additions suggested for Glossary page: modifier, post-coordinated
- Principles - topics
- We need to define what the effect of these principles should be. Perhaps we should convert them into conformance statements and ballot them.
- OK. CQI may be responsible for how to handle these "empty query" negations, but we should at least stipulate that they not be recorded in a way that might be confused with actual negation.
- Perhaps this should support different levels of conformance.
- Add here a preference to use the term "negation" advisedly, and to distinguish domain semantics where possible. (I.e., where not designing DL rules, as in SCT TIG.)
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.