Negation Requirements Project Minutes 8 June 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Back to Negation Minutes
|HL7 PC-CIMI-POC Meeting Minutes
Location: PC call line
Time: 11:00-12:00 ET
|Facilitator||Jay Lyle||Note taker(s)||Jay Lyle|
|y||Jay Lyle||JP Systems|
- . status
- . review of draft principles - http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Negation_Principles
- . review of requirements statement - http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Negation_Requirements_Statement
- . alternate proposals for semantic model, including choice of finding vs observable (use cases spreadsheet on site)
- Status: PSS still not approved. Asking MnM for participation
- Additions suggested for Glossary page: modifier, post-coordinated
- Principles - topics
- We need to define what the effect of these principles should be. Perhaps we should convert them into conformance statements and ballot them.
- OK. CQI may be responsible for how to handle these "empty query" negations, but we should at least stipulate that they not be recorded in a way that might be confused with actual negation.
- Perhaps this should support different levels of conformance.
- Add here a preference to use the term "negation" advisedly, and to distinguish domain semantics where possible. (I.e., where not designing DL rules, as in SCT TIG 220.127.116.11.7.)
- Add point that the 'no allergy' and 'no allergy to x' are the use case driving this principle
- Add allergy case as an example of an exception.
- Moving forward
- It will help to have a nominally complete version of the use case list for sharing with other groups (Jay)
- Richard may be able to take output and generate some kind of next-step example specification
- Review of requirements statement tabled to next week
- Review of model
- Focal concept may be finding or observable, but may also be an anatomical concept or function. In those cases, is it fundamentally an observable?
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.