Negation Requirements Project Minutes 7 September 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Back to Negation Minutes
|HL7 PC-CIMI-POC Meeting Minutes
Location: PC call line
Time: 11:00-12:00 ET
|Facilitator||Jay Lyle||Note taker(s)||Jay Lyle|
|y||Jay Lyle||JP Systems|
- Update on inputs from workgroups
- Proposed publication format
- New input: PC on orders not to do something
- PC ok on current fhir procedure design (not done, reason)
- question for orders: is a precoordinated code or text ok for "NPO," "No blood products", or should it be computable (coded)?
- Does Plan Definition (order set) have other requirements?
- Principles question: do they imply implementers must have access to terminology services (e.g., for decomposition)?
- Can we identify concrete use cases to support such an assertion?
- Baltimore agenda
- Review document (circulate in advance); identify content gaps
- Identify how to make the document useful
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2012 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.