Difference between revisions of "Negation Requirements"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Revision as of 16:36, 3 March 2016
Return to Patient Care
Return to Vocabulary
Scope: Provide a set of classified requirements for the representation of negated clinical data, which standards developers can use to confirm coverage of requirements, demonstrate recommended patterns, and identify out-of-specification patterns.
Need: The ways current interoperability standards handle negation, or propose to do so,
- are inconsistent & may not support transformations among different standards
- may not support representation requirements
- may not support computation requirements
Having a consistently articulated set of clinical requirements will allow standards designers to confirm support for these requirements and to provide clear guidance on recommended and prohibited patterns.
- Provide feedback to CIMI & PC
- Negation Requirements Statement
- [Media: file | Use Cases]