Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Negation Requirements
- Finding. A fact asserted about a patient.
- Modifier. A concept that changes the meaning of another concept. E.g, to say that a patient has a "family history of" diabetes does not state that the patient has diabetes. Compare Qualifier.
- Observable. A property that may be assessed and characterized in terms of a result value.
- Post-coordinated. The quality of being composed of separate concept identifiers. Post-coordination can be achieved either in expression syntaxes defined by code systems for the creation of valid post-coordinated concepts or in model elements with model bindings that articulate how the respective element values are related.
- Pre-coordinated. The quality of being composed of a single concept identifier, as defined in a code system.
- Qualifier. A concept that refines another concept within its semantic scope. E.g, a "left" arm is still an arm. Compare Modifier.