NHSN HAI R2D2.2 Comments
30th September 2014 - NHSN R2D2.1 Available for Comments
An update has been made to the NHSN Healthcare Associated Infection Reports, Release 2, US Realm, September 2013, 2nd DSTU Ballot (NHSN HAI R2D2). This update is available to HL7 members here http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/wg/structure/20140924_Draft_for_Comment_CDAR2_IG_HAIRPT_R2_D2_1_2014SEPT_V2.zip as a point release named NHSN HAI R2D2.1 for commenting prior to reconciliation and publication. As a DSTU update, this new version will not go through the usual HL7 balloting process but will use the DSTU Update process with industry review on the HL7 wiki. The full list of changes in this release is documented in the update and can be summarized as:
- No reports were added or removed.
- Eleven new templates were added:
- Antimicrobial Coated Catheter Used Observation
- Bacterial Isolate Tested for Carbapenemase Observation
- Blood Collection Location
- Carbapenemase Test Observation
- Carbapenemase Test Organizer
- Carbapenemase Type Identified Observation
- Contraindication Type Observation
- Last Physical Overnight Location
- Other Facility Discharge Encounter
- Positive Test for Carbapenemase Observation
- Primary C. Difficile Testing Method This Quarter
- One new value set was added:
- NHSNArDrugSuscTestsCode (2.16.840.1.114188.8.131.5230)
During the two week comment period running from 1st October 2014 - 14th October 2014, please submit your comments here: NHSN HAI R2D2.2 Comments including at least your name, item, existing wording, proposed wording, and comment. Thank you.
Enter your comments below this line.