Difference between revisions of "Modelling and Methodology"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
Revision as of 18:45, 22 October 2010
See also: Harmonization Meetings
MnM Schedule, Agendas, Minutes
- MnM Schedule
- MnM Minutes and Agendas Current Year
- MnM WGM Agendas (on GForge)
- Action Items from 201005
- MnM Facilitation Criteria - When does a project require an MnM Facilitator?
- MnM Facilitator Guidelines - What are the responsibilities of an MnM Facilitator?
- MnM Facilitator Training - What does an MnM facilitator need to know?
Artifacts in development
- HL7 Development Framework Project
- Test Cases - an evolving set of test-cases for testing v3-compliant systems
- Core Properties of V3 Models - New specification containing "old" rules from Methodology Development Framework, Data Types, V3 Priniciples, Vocabulary, M&M that govern the development, binding and implementation of V3 models into functional, complete systems artifacts. Will be offered by M&M as Committee Normative Ballot in May 2008. End product will be part of HDF publications.
- Appearance and Content Control properties
- MnM Project On Defining SAIF Artifacts
- Template Specification
- Design principles: Clone names
- HMD and Model documentation for ballots
- Systematic Review of Object Identity, Status, Updating, Versioning, and Related Functions
- Collection of pages about CMETs
- New Dynamic Model