MnM Minutes WGM 201401 San Antonio
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to MnM Minutes for 2014
- 1 Sunday Jan. 19 Q3
- 2 Wednesday Jan. 22 Q1
- 3 Wednesday Jan. 22 Q2
- 4 Thursday Jan. 23 Q1
- 5 Thursday Jan. 19 Evening
- 6 Friday Jan. 24 Q2
Sunday Jan. 19 Q3
- Beebe, Calvin (Mayo Clinic)
- Beeler Jr, George (Woody) (Beeler Consulting LLC)
- Duteau, Jean (Duteau Design Inc)
- Duteau, Katherine (Duteau Design Inc)
- Jeong, Dongil (IHIS Research Center in Kyungpook National University)
- Kreisler, Austin (Leidos, Inc.)
- Lee, DoYoun (IHIS Research Center in Kyungpook National University)
- Loyd, Patrick (ICode Solutions)
- McKenzie, Lloyd (Gordon Point Informatics (HL7 Canada))
- Smithies, Rik (NProgram Ltd)
- Song, Joon Hyun (IHIS Research Center in Kyungpook National University)
- Review of Hot Topics
- Review of Agenda Sessions
- New Motions
Review of Hot Topics
- No new hot topics have been brought up since the last WGM
- Rik raised the issue of how to populate IVL_TS. M&M does not normally provide instance implementation guidance. That perhaps could be something that AID (formerly RIMBAA) does.
- Structured Documents are looking into a refresh of the CDA model which may raise some Hot Topic discussion.
- The BlockedContextConduction hot topic might be one that CDA will need. It was discussed that this is a technical issue - context conduction is working, but the attribute is defined in the RIM incorrectly.
- Action: Jean will take on bringing the existing hot topics to the mailing list with an eye towards closing as many as we can.
- The UDI Task Force will have a recommendation coming forward which might result in a Pattern Harmonization discussion. Not at this WGM but in May.
- Remove the Monday Q1 Hot Topics session
Review of Agenda Sessions
- No FHIR core team present at Tue Q3 so probably no need for that session
- No meeting on Thursday Q2
- Discussion of FHIR as a work group since M&M may not be meeting other than jointly or as FHIR work. M&M should be model-based methodology workgroup which means that FHIR should remain part of M&M
- Tue Q2 activities were covered in this session (see below). Tue Q1 is also dropped due to no need of discussion.
Core Principles Ballot
- FDA and Siemens have not withdrawn their votes
- MOTION: Hold a recirculation ballot to override the three negative votes. Woody/Austin 10-0-0
- MOTION: Ballot Next RIM Release in September 2014 ONLY rather than in both May and September because in last 3 cycles we have needed only one cycle and should always finish in September. Katherine/Patrick 10-0-0