MnM Minutes WGM 201401 San Antonio
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to MnM Minutes for 2014
- 1 Sunday Jan. 19 Q3
- 2 Monday Jan. 20 Q1
- 3 Tuesday Jan. 21 Q1
- 4 Tuesday Jan. 21 Q2
- 5 Wednesday Jan. 22 Q1
- 6 Wednesday Jan. 22 Q2
- 7 Thursday Jan. 23 Q1
- 8 Thursday Jan. 19 Evening
- 9 Friday Jan. 24 Q2
Sunday Jan. 19 Q3
Woody Beeler, Patrick Loyd, Joon Hyun Sung (IHIS), Do Youn Lee (IHIS), Dong Il Jeong (IHIS), Lloyd McKenzie (Chair), Rik Smithies, Austin Kreisler, Calvin Beebe, Katherine Duteau, Jean Duteau
Review of Hot Topics
- No new hot topics have been brought up since the last WGM
- Rik raised the issue of how to populate IVL_TS. M&M does not normally provide instance implementation guidance. That perhaps could be something that AID (formerly RIMBAA) does.
- Structured Documents are looking into a refresh of the CDA model which may raise some Hot Topic discussion.
- The BlockedContextConduction hot topic might be one that CDA will need. It was discussed that this is a technical issue - context conduction is working, but the attribute is defined in the RIM incorrectly.
- Action: Jean will take on bringing the existing hot topics to the mailing list with an eye towards closing as many as we can.
- The UDI Task Force will have a recommendation coming forward which might result in a Pattern Harmonization discussion. Not at this WGM but in May.
- Remove the Monday Q1 Hot Topics session