This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "MnM Minutes WGM 201205 Vancouver"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 30: Line 30:
 
== Agenda ==
 
== Agenda ==
 
===SAIF Artifact Definition & Implementation Guide===
 
===SAIF Artifact Definition & Implementation Guide===
Started discussing the list of SAIF Artifacts to be defined from the [[SAIF Artifact List]] page.  Re-categorized this based on current views of requirements, including the anticipated inclusion of FHIR in the forthcoming cycles.
+
Started discussing the list of SAIF Artifacts to be defined from the [[SAIF Artifact List]] page.  Re-categorized this based on current views of requirements, including the anticipated inclusion of FHIR in the forthcoming cycles. Lloyd McKenzie collected and edited a [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6805/9360/SAIF-ArtifactListUpdateConsideringFHIRAndOtherEvents.docx Word Document of the result of this discussion].  It was agreed to by those present and will be attached to these minutes and used to update the [[SAIF Artifact List]] page by gwb.
  
Lloyd McKenzie collected and edited a [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/6805/9360/SAIF-ArtifactListUpdateConsideringFHIRAndOtherEvents.docx Word Document of the result of this discussion].  It was agreed to by those present and will be attached to these minutes and used to update the [[SAIF Artifact List]] page by gwb.
+
Abdul-Malik Shakir agreed to take on Project Lead for this project and Woody Beeler agreed to be the facilitator for the project. We will schedule a call to re-invigorate this definition activity.
 
 
Abdul-Malik Shakir agreed to take on Project Lead for this project and Woody Beeler agreed to be a facilitator for the project. We will schedule a call to re-invigorate this definition activity.
 
  
 
= Monday May 14 Q2 =
 
= Monday May 14 Q2 =

Revision as of 17:26, 14 May 2012

Return to MnM Minutes for 2012

Sunday Jan. 15 Q3

Attendees

Woody Beeler, Jean Duteau, Austin Kreisler, Lloyd McKenzie, Rik Smithies, Andy Stechishin, Mead Walker, Grahame Grieve, Dale Nelson, Adel Ghemallah, Amnon Shabo, Lee Collier, Ann Wrightson, Adam Chee

Agenda

Establish Agenda for WGM from Hot Topics and FHIR

Steps:

  • Reviewed the existing Hot Topics
  • Reviewed when FHIR was going to be discussed in other committees
  • Updated the Agenda with the proper quarters noted.

Monday May 14 Q1

Attendees

Woody Beeler, Abdul-Malik Shakir, Lloyd McKenzie, Ann Wrightson, Ewout Kramer

Agenda

SAIF Artifact Definition & Implementation Guide

Started discussing the list of SAIF Artifacts to be defined from the SAIF Artifact List page. Re-categorized this based on current views of requirements, including the anticipated inclusion of FHIR in the forthcoming cycles. Lloyd McKenzie collected and edited a Word Document of the result of this discussion. It was agreed to by those present and will be attached to these minutes and used to update the SAIF Artifact List page by gwb.

Abdul-Malik Shakir agreed to take on Project Lead for this project and Woody Beeler agreed to be the facilitator for the project. We will schedule a call to re-invigorate this definition activity.

Monday May 14 Q2

Attendees

Agenda

===Ballot Reconciliation for RIM R5 and Core Principles R2

Monday May 14 Q3

Attendees

Agenda

FHIR Data Types and Extant Datatypes R3 Requests

Tuesday May 15 Q1

Attendees

Agenda

FHIR Methodology - Profiles and Extensions

Tuesday May 15 Q2

Attendees

Agenda

FHIR - Governance and Ballot Plans

Tuesday May 15 Q4

Attendees

Agenda

Condition/CNOD from March Harmonization

Wednesday May 16 Q1

Attendees

Agenda

FHIR Vocabulary

Wednesday May 16 Q3

Attendees

Agenda

ActRelationshipType Clean Up and Organizers

Thursday May 17 Evening

Attendees

Agenda

Schedule 2012 Harmonization

Facilitators' Reports

Friday May 18 Q1

Attendees

Agenda

MnM Business and Planning Mtg