MnM Minutes WGM 201105 Orlando
- 1 Sunday May 15 Q3
- 2 Monday May 16 Q1
- 3 Monday May 16 Q2
- 4 Monday May 16 Q3 (Joint with Patient Care)
- 5 Tuesday May 17 Q1
- 6 Tuesday May 17 Q3
- 7 Tuesday May 17 Q4
- 8 Wednesday May 18 Q1 (Joint with Vocabulary)
- 9 Thursday May 19 Q6
- 10 Friday May 20 Q1
Sunday May 15 Q3
Lloyd McKenzie (chair), Susan Campbell, Grahame Grieve, Stephen Chu, Brian Pech, Sarah Gaunt, Lorraine Constable, Amnon Shabo, Larry Reis, Bruce McKinnon, Andy Stechishin, Woody Beeler, Jean Duteau
Establish Agenda for WGM from Hot Topics and Other Items
- Reviewed the existing Hot Topics
- Determined which would be considered in Orlando
- Added a quarter for ballot reconcilliation
- Added a quarter for MnM Business (Co-chairs, SWOT, Project Review, etc.)
- Mon Q1 - RIM/Core Principles Reconciliation
- Mon Q2 - SAIF Artifact Definition Discussion
- Mon Q3 - DCM Pilot Project discussion with Patient Care
- Mon Q4 - Joint with SD - discuss non-conformance of "Don't Ignore"
- Tue Q1 - Design Pattern Process
- Tue Q3 - hData discussion with ArB
- Tue Q4 - MnM Business
- Wed Q1 - Joint with Vocabulary
- Fri Q1 - ActRelationshipType cleanup discussion
Monday May 16 Q1
Lloyd McKenzie (chair), Woody Beeler, Lee Coller, John McKim, Stacy Berger, Jean Duteau
- Agreed with all proposed resolutions. Motions and resolutions are noted in the ballot spreadsheet.
- Kevin Coonan's comments were received after the deadline and three of them require harmonization proposals. Hot Topics will be created for them.
Core Principles Reconciliation
- Microsoft's comments were a resubmissions of comments from the September 2010 ballot. All of those comments were dealt with in a previous reconciliation and were found to be Not Related.
- All other comments were dealt with. Motions and resolutions are noted in the ballot spreadsheet.
Monday May 16 Q2
SAIF Artifact Definition Discussion
Monday May 16 Q3 (Joint with Patient Care)
DCM Pilot Project
Tuesday May 17 Q1
=== Design Pattern Process