This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "MnM Minutes Call 20080725"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(New page: ==Attendees== *Lee Coller *Austin Kreisler *Andy Stechishin *Lloyd McKenzie *Craig Parker *Dale Nelson ==Review of MnM projects== Motion to do the following (austin/lee): *Transfer 290 t...)
 
 
Line 29: Line 29:
 
*Motion (Lee/Austin) to approve this Hot Topic
 
*Motion (Lee/Austin) to approve this Hot Topic
 
*Motion passes (4:0:1)
 
*Motion passes (4:0:1)
 +
 +
[[Category:2008 MnM Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 20:21, 1 February 2016

Attendees

  • Lee Coller
  • Austin Kreisler
  • Andy Stechishin
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Craig Parker
  • Dale Nelson

Review of MnM projects

Motion to do the following (austin/lee):

  • Transfer 290 to Templates WG (and notify Templates of this action)
  • Close 291
  • Lloyd will ask the project management office if ongoing activities such as harmonization & hot topics should have a project charter.
  • Merge 296 & 299
  • Close CMET projects 4, 5, and 6
  • Motion passes (4:0:0)

Hot Topics

Serialization

  • Motion (Lee/Craig) to approve this Hot Topic with the change of "data types" to "data type properties" in item number 2.
  • Motion passes (4:0:0)
  • This will be documented in Core Principles.

Domain Message Information Model

  • Motion (Lee/Austin) to approve this Hot Topic
  • Motion passes (4:0:1)