This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "MnM Minutes CC 20180213"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{{subst::MnM Template for Agenda-Minutes}}")
 
 
(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 6: Line 6:
 
   2) Delete the Logistics template reference  
 
   2) Delete the Logistics template reference  
 
         {{:MnM Conference Call Logistics}}  below
 
         {{:MnM Conference Call Logistics}}  below
-->[[Category:2018 MnM Minutes|Agenda Template]]
+
-->[[Category:2018 MnM Minutes]]
 
__NOTOC__
 
__NOTOC__
 
=M&M Conference Call 4:00PM Eastern Time (Date above)=
 
=M&M Conference Call 4:00PM Eastern Time (Date above)=
Line 12: Line 12:
 
[[:Category:2018 MnM Minutes|Return to MnM Minutes]]
 
[[:Category:2018 MnM Minutes|Return to MnM Minutes]]
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
*Approve [[MnM_Minutes_CC_yyyymmdd| Minutes Prior Meeting on mm/dd]]
+
*Approve [[MnM_Minutes_CC_20180109| Minutes Prior Meeting on 01/09]]
 +
*Approve [[MnM_Minutes_WGM_201801_New_Orleans| Minutes of Jan WGM]]
  
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
*??? (chair)
+
*Lloyd McKenzie (chair/scribe)
*
+
*Jeff Danford
 +
*Robert Leif
 +
*Grahame Grieve
 +
*Louis Bedor
 +
*Ken Cottrell
 +
 
  
 
==Agenda Item 1==
 
==Agenda Item 1==
Goes here
+
*Motion to approve [[MnM_Minutes_CC_20180109| Minutes Prior Meeting on 01/09]] Grahame/Jeff: 3-0-0
 +
Can't approve WGM minutes until attendees are provided
 +
 
 +
==Tracker Items==
 +
* [[https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=14475 14475]] Persuasive
 +
* [[https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=14123 14123]] Persuasive
 +
Louis Bedor joined
 +
* [[https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=14673 14673]] Grahame will raise on implementer's channel
 +
Ken Cottrell joined
 +
* [[https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=15512 15512]] Tranfer to vocab
 +
* [[https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=6255 6255]] - Persuasive
 +
* [[https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=14309 14309]] - Persuasive
 +
Rob Hausam joined
 +
* [[https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=13520 13520]] - Persuasive w/ Mod
 +
* [[https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=14854 14854]] - Persuasive w/ Mod
 +
* [[https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=15095 15095]] - Grahame and Lloyd will work on improved identifier definitions for next meeting.
 +
 
  
 
==Adjournment==
 
==Adjournment==
 +
4:58 Eastern

Latest revision as of 21:15, 20 February 2018


M&M Conference Call 4:00PM Eastern Time (Date above)

Logistics

Join GoToMeeting at

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/701832453
Meeting ID: 701-832-453

Return to MnM Minutes

Agenda

Attendees

  • Lloyd McKenzie (chair/scribe)
  • Jeff Danford
  • Robert Leif
  • Grahame Grieve
  • Louis Bedor
  • Ken Cottrell


Agenda Item 1

Can't approve WGM minutes until attendees are provided

Tracker Items

Louis Bedor joined

  • [14673] Grahame will raise on implementer's channel

Ken Cottrell joined

Rob Hausam joined

  • [13520] - Persuasive w/ Mod
  • [14854] - Persuasive w/ Mod
  • [15095] - Grahame and Lloyd will work on improved identifier definitions for next meeting.


Adjournment

4:58 Eastern